Wauwatosa's Plan Commission has given its support to two new businesses.
A former house at 7835 Harwood Ave. is set to become the new home of a business offering massage therapy and wellness counseling.
A Subway restaurant is planned for the eastern half of the storefront that once housed Aetna Hardware, at 10940 W. Capitol Drive.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask NOW: Can I turn right on red over railroad tracks?
- New ID checks in place at Tosa West High
- School district to benefit from the closure of a TIF
- News & Notes: Dec. 18
- In Our Schools: Dec. 19
- Police Report: Dec. 18
- 7th District aldermanic seat draws another candidate
- Wauwatosa police object to idea that would limit use of license-plate imaging technology
- Wauwatosa looks for safe way to run crossing guard program
- Wauwatosa pursues bike sharing stations