A 41-year-old Wauwatosa woman was punched in the face and robbed in front of Walgreen’s, 2656 Wauwatosa Ave., at 7:41 p.m. Sunday, according to a Wauwatosa police report.
According to the report:
The woman was walking toward her car when she noticed a man sitting on the curb. As she walked closer to the man, he stood up, turned around and punched her in the left temple. The woman fell to the ground and “blacked out” for a moment.
As she was falling to the ground, the man grabbed her pocketbook, which contained a $200 cell phone, a Social Security card, debit card and credit card.
The man then ran off with another man.
The woman was taken to Froedtert Hospital because she had facial and neck pain.
- Truck carrying appliances collides with railroad bridge in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: The Flower Lady stays true to the Village, and finds room to grow
- Tosa fire chief named to Wisconsin State Fire Chiefs Association
- Wauwatosa's 22nd Secret Garden Tour scheduled for July 9
- Tosa police investigating armed robbery at North Shore Bank Wednesday
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Perspective Design specializes in being a generalist
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 19 - 25
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Get set for Dozer Day in the Village, July 9
- Wauwatosa Meetings: June 30
- Wauwatosa Village businesses remain upbeat amid ongoing reconstruction