Wauwatosa — A new charter school, the Tosa School of the Trades, is scheduled to open for the 2009-'10 school year.
On Monday, the city Plan Commission is scheduled to vote on a permit to allow the school to operate in the Fisher Building, 12101 W. North Ave.
The school will provide training in the mechanical and building trades to 11th- and 12th-grade students, according to a brochure.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa's Firefly Art Fair a natural landscape of beauty
- Residents invited to help design Wauwatosa skatepark
- Accordionist wows folk dancing club with range of international music
- Business Notes: July 31
- Hawaiian grocery crowd-funds commercial kitchen
- Wauwatosa School District creates new mobile app
- Tosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Business Notes: July 24, 2014