Wauwatosa — A new charter school, the Tosa School of the Trades, is scheduled to open for the 2009-'10 school year.
On Monday, the city Plan Commission is scheduled to vote on a permit to allow the school to operate in the Fisher Building, 12101 W. North Ave.
The school will provide training in the mechanical and building trades to 11th- and 12th-grade students, according to a brochure.
- Video: Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa endorses bus rapid transit route, more approvals needed (2)
- Wauwatosa officer fatally shoots man at Madison Park
- Wauwatosa Public Library announces list of summer events
- Blood drives scheduled for Milwaukee County during month of July
- Two lanes on Wauwatosa's Harmonee Bridge to close Thursday
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes baby harbor seal, bonobo
- East Tosa Gran Prix returns to Wauwatosa June 26
- Hidden Tosa: Inside the Wauwatosa Police Department
- What's going on with the abandoned building at Menomonee River Parkway and Harmonee Avenue?