A Milwaukee man has been charged with pimping after Wauwatosa police conducted a sting operation at local hotels.
According to police reports:
Johnny Grady, 41, operated prostitution service called Five Star Quality Entertainment and he had allegedly booked rooms at the Super 8 motel, 115 N. Mayfair Road, 36 times since February. He had also booked rooms at other Wauwatosa hotels.
On Thursday, police collared Grady when he showed up at the motel to collect his cut of the $125 payment from a prostitute, who was actually a police informant. Also arrested was the customer, a 37-year-old Waukesha man, whose name is not being reported because he has not yet been charged with a crime.
The sting came as the result of complaints from hotel managers of prostitution and drug activity.
Grady is being held at the Milwaukee County Criminal Justice Facility. He is scheduled to go before the judge on the felony charge Aug. 12.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Woman's Club tries again for parking expansion
- News and Notes
- Most Wauwatosa schools exceed state expectations on district report card
- 1,001 books before kindergarten is more than just a list
- Biz Buzz: Salon, bakery, and chiropractor opening soon
- Fire Chief pulls support from TosaFest fundraiser after firefighters run ad 'embarrassing' city
- In Our Schools: September 18
- EFW grants inspire enriching classroom curriculum
- Wauwatosa closer to allowing beekeeping
- Vape Haven rejected by Wauwatosa Common Council