A 25-year-old woman who was found to have more than 220 grams of drugs in her Wauwatosa apartment was charged today for marijuana and cocaine possession.
Rebecca Lynch is being held at the Milwaukee County Criminal Justice Facility, and she is expected to appear before a judge Thursday. According to a Wauwatosa Police report:
Police received an anonymous tip that Lynch may have been selling pot from her apartment. During a search they found a blunt in an ashtray, marijuana seeds, a pipe, rolls of dollar bills, scales, a small bag of cocaine and numerous bags of marijuana stashed around the home. In her closet, officers found a half-pound of pot.
Lynch allegedly said all of the drugs were for her personal use and that she had been smoking marijuana since age 16.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs
- Therapist suggests making massage priority
- Police Report: April 16
- New electrical substation approved for Wauwatosa medical district
- McBride retains Common Council presidency
- Arté Wine and Painting Studio expands
- News & Notes: April 16
- Swiderski awarded Top Brillion Farm Equipment dealer award
- Battle of the Books challenges kids to stretch their limits
- Ask NOW: When will the lanes on Burleigh Street near Highway 45 be less confusing?