A 25-year-old woman who was found to have more than 220 grams of drugs in her Wauwatosa apartment was charged today for marijuana and cocaine possession.
Rebecca Lynch is being held at the Milwaukee County Criminal Justice Facility, and she is expected to appear before a judge Thursday. According to a Wauwatosa Police report:
Police received an anonymous tip that Lynch may have been selling pot from her apartment. During a search they found a blunt in an ashtray, marijuana seeds, a pipe, rolls of dollar bills, scales, a small bag of cocaine and numerous bags of marijuana stashed around the home. In her closet, officers found a half-pound of pot.
Lynch allegedly said all of the drugs were for her personal use and that she had been smoking marijuana since age 16.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 17-23 (1)
- Monarch-friendly plants for sale in Wauwatosa Sunday
- Wauwatosa reaches deal on Locust Street drop-off lot for students
- Consultant begins process to redesign Wauwatosa Village streetscape (2)
- Wauwatosa farmers market opening for sixth season Saturday
- Milwaukee man charged for causing fatal rollover crash in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa committee approves choice school with late day care hours (6)
- Former manager of Reserve apartments in Wauwatosa accused of embezzling rent money
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 28
- In Our Schools: May 28