A 25-year-old woman who was found to have more than 220 grams of drugs in her Wauwatosa apartment was charged today for marijuana and cocaine possession.
Rebecca Lynch is being held at the Milwaukee County Criminal Justice Facility, and she is expected to appear before a judge Thursday. According to a Wauwatosa Police report:
Police received an anonymous tip that Lynch may have been selling pot from her apartment. During a search they found a blunt in an ashtray, marijuana seeds, a pipe, rolls of dollar bills, scales, a small bag of cocaine and numerous bags of marijuana stashed around the home. In her closet, officers found a half-pound of pot.
Lynch allegedly said all of the drugs were for her personal use and that she had been smoking marijuana since age 16.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Commission surveying seniors
- Four similar thefts reported at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Police Report: Jan. 29
- Meijer to open Wauwatosa store in August
- Wauwatosa committee denies funding request to accelerate Innovation Campus hotel
- Wauwatosa committee recommends e-cigarette restrictions
- Wauwatosa to offer 70 open enrollment seats; no openings through Chapter 220 or special education
- Wauwatosa creating Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee to improve facilities
- Pilgrim Lutheran School celebrates more than its name change since accreditation
- Wauwatosa firefighters union battles run up city's legal bills (1)