A 25-year-old woman who was found to have more than 220 grams of drugs in her Wauwatosa apartment was charged today for marijuana and cocaine possession.
Rebecca Lynch is being held at the Milwaukee County Criminal Justice Facility, and she is expected to appear before a judge Thursday. According to a Wauwatosa Police report:
Police received an anonymous tip that Lynch may have been selling pot from her apartment. During a search they found a blunt in an ashtray, marijuana seeds, a pipe, rolls of dollar bills, scales, a small bag of cocaine and numerous bags of marijuana stashed around the home. In her closet, officers found a half-pound of pot.
Lynch allegedly said all of the drugs were for her personal use and that she had been smoking marijuana since age 16.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Residents invited to help design Wauwatosa skatepark
- Accordionist wows folk dancing club with range of international music
- Business Notes: July 31
- Hawaiian grocery crowd-funds commercial kitchen
- Wauwatosa School District creates new mobile app
- Tosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Business Notes: July 24, 2014
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue