Division of Motor Vehicles offices will be closed Friday due to mandated furloughs for state employees.
The automated phone system will remain in operation so people can make road-test appointments and access recorded information. Services such as vehicle registration renewal can be performed online at any time.
In addition, titling and registration services are offered by many third-party partners, such as police stations, grocery stores and financial institutions around the state. Information can be found at dot.wisconsin.gov.
DMV staff members are required to take off eight days per year for the next two years as a way to cut costs in the state budget. All DMV offices will resume business Aug. 10.
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Get set for Dozer Day in the Village, July 9
- Wauwatosa Meetings: June 30
- Wauwatosa Village businesses remain upbeat amid ongoing reconstruction
- East Tosa Gran Prix draws racers from across the continent
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: June 30
- Mystery Photo Contest: June 30
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 4
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Yale Place was once known as Pickle Alley
- Wauwatosa Public Forum: Commercial vehicle parking ban is obsolete
- Wauwatosa Virtual Academy reports consistent enrollment numbers