Division of Motor Vehicles offices will be closed Friday due to mandated furloughs for state employees.
The automated phone system will remain in operation so people can make road-test appointments and access recorded information. Services such as vehicle registration renewal can be performed online at any time.
In addition, titling and registration services are offered by many third-party partners, such as police stations, grocery stores and financial institutions around the state. Information can be found at dot.wisconsin.gov.
DMV staff members are required to take off eight days per year for the next two years as a way to cut costs in the state budget. All DMV offices will resume business Aug. 10.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Longfellow hosting Wauwatosa's Memorial Day ceremony Monday
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 10-16 (1)
- Choice school, dry cleaning issues held for more discussion in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: Why are there so many traffic lights on Highway 100? (2)
- Wauwatosa to take extra step vetting St. Camillus proposal for tallest building in city
- Yellow Wood will bring high-quality outdoors gear to Whitefish Bay
- Medical College plans expansion with demolition of building on Mayfair Road
- Wauwatosa approves conceptual design for pocket park on North Avenue (9)
- Wauwatosa School Board approves raises for teachers, administrators and staff
- Tosa Tonight releases lineup for summer concert series