School Board members Aug. 24 will take up residence in a new board room located on the lower level of the Fischer Building, 12121 W. North Ave.
Board meetings during 2009-10 will begin at 7 p.m. on the second and fourth Mondays of each month. The board meets only once in December, April and July.
With the move to the new meeting location, the School Board will end its past practice of holding meetings at various district schools.
The next School Board meeting will be held at Wauwatosa East High School, 7500 Milwaukee Ave., at 7 p.m. Aug. 24.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Spotlight: Valentine business partners found coffee kept calling them back
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: March 5
- Public Forum: Women's rights, abortion rights, are not respected
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: March 5
- Dry cleaner seeks expansion into old City Market in Wauwatosa
- Twirly Birds vintage store plans return to Wauwatosa
- OSHA says drill rig involved in construction worker's death at Zoo Interchange project
- Wauwatosa East teacher Barb Bruesewitz named ProStart Teacher of the Year
- Wauwatosa Virtual Academy meets diverse need of learners
- Pancake breakfast Sunday will raise money for scholarships