School Board members Aug. 24 will take up residence in a new board room located on the lower level of the Fischer Building, 12121 W. North Ave.
Board meetings during 2009-10 will begin at 7 p.m. on the second and fourth Mondays of each month. The board meets only once in December, April and July.
With the move to the new meeting location, the School Board will end its past practice of holding meetings at various district schools.
The next School Board meeting will be held at Wauwatosa East High School, 7500 Milwaukee Ave., at 7 p.m. Aug. 24.
- Store owners, police weigh in on string of protests at Mayfair mall
- Our newspaper website is changing
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: July 28
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)