School Board members Aug. 24 will take up residence in a new board room located on the lower level of the Fischer Building, 12121 W. North Ave.
Board meetings during 2009-10 will begin at 7 p.m. on the second and fourth Mondays of each month. The board meets only once in December, April and July.
With the move to the new meeting location, the School Board will end its past practice of holding meetings at various district schools.
The next School Board meeting will be held at Wauwatosa East High School, 7500 Milwaukee Ave., at 7 p.m. Aug. 24.
- Video: Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa endorses bus rapid transit route, more approvals needed (3)
- Wauwatosa officer fatally shoots man at Madison Park
- Wauwatosa Public Library announces list of summer events
- Blood drives scheduled for Milwaukee County during month of July
- Two lanes on Wauwatosa's Harmonee Bridge to close Thursday
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes baby harbor seal, bonobo
- East Tosa Gran Prix returns to Wauwatosa June 26
- Hidden Tosa: Inside the Wauwatosa Police Department
- What's going on with the abandoned building at Menomonee River Parkway and Harmonee Avenue?