School Board members Aug. 24 will take up residence in a new board room located on the lower level of the Fischer Building, 12121 W. North Ave.
Board meetings during 2009-10 will begin at 7 p.m. on the second and fourth Mondays of each month. The board meets only once in December, April and July.
With the move to the new meeting location, the School Board will end its past practice of holding meetings at various district schools.
The next School Board meeting will be held at Wauwatosa East High School, 7500 Milwaukee Ave., at 7 p.m. Aug. 24.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: Oct. 8
- In Brief: Nordstrom fundraising; Village streetscaping
- Wauwatosa School Board outlines district development plan
- Proposed Wauwatosa budget would result in lower taxes
- Aurora Health Care plans $35 million improvements at Wauwatosa campus
- In speech at Wauwatosa West, urban farmer Will Allen stresses need for sustainable food systems
- Public invited to Wauwatosa Village streetscape workshop
- Large crowd in Wauwatosa gymnasium discusses coyote attacks, seeks answers (1)
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Oct. 12
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Oct. 8