School Board members Aug. 24 will take up residence in a new board room located on the lower level of the Fischer Building, 12121 W. North Ave.
Board meetings during 2009-10 will begin at 7 p.m. on the second and fourth Mondays of each month. The board meets only once in December, April and July.
With the move to the new meeting location, the School Board will end its past practice of holding meetings at various district schools.
The next School Board meeting will be held at Wauwatosa East High School, 7500 Milwaukee Ave., at 7 p.m. Aug. 24.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa police will host OWI Task Force deployment
- Tosa author publishes children's book based on real life encounters with mouse
- Wauwatosa officers return to work after weeks of administrative leave following shooting death (2)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: Sept. 3
- Common council OKs addition of right turn lane at Burleigh Street onto Mayfair Road
- Tosa's Safe Routes to School unveils new safety features in high foot traffic areas
- Ask Now: Is there going to be a park and ride lot on Watertown Plank Road?
- Annual '10 Days in Tosa' promises dining steals, good eats
- In Brief: Sept. 3
- Wauwatosa students get a taste of Germany through trip abroad