A screenplay written by a student at Wauwatosa West High School is being turned into a short film that will air later this year as part of the Milwaukee Film Festival.
"Ward Three," a screenplay written by Tosa West student Natalie Mullins, was chosen from among 50 entries to Milwaukee Film's Collaborative Cinema program, which invites entries from high school students each fall.
For more on this, check out the Journal Sentinel's "School Zone" blog.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Most Wauwatosa schools exceed state expectations on district report card
- 1,001 books before kindergarten is more than just a list
- Biz Buzz: Salon, bakery, and chiropractor opening soon
- Wauwatosa firefighters raise money for ex-coworkers
- In Our Schools: September 18
- EFW grants inspire enriching classroom curriculum
- Wauwatosa closer to allowing beekeeping
- Vape Haven rejected by Common Council
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Sept. 18
- Wauwatosa West has 11 National Merit semifinalists; Tosa East shut out