A screenplay written by a student at Wauwatosa West High School is being turned into a short film that will air later this year as part of the Milwaukee Film Festival.
"Ward Three," a screenplay written by Tosa West student Natalie Mullins, was chosen from among 50 entries to Milwaukee Film's Collaborative Cinema program, which invites entries from high school students each fall.
For more on this, check out the Journal Sentinel's "School Zone" blog.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Commission surveying seniors
- Four similar thefts reported at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Police Report: Jan. 29
- Meijer to open Wauwatosa store in August
- Wauwatosa committee denies funding request to accelerate Innovation Campus hotel
- Wauwatosa committee recommends e-cigarette restrictions
- Wauwatosa to offer 70 open enrollment seats; no openings through Chapter 220 or special education
- Wauwatosa creating Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee to improve facilities
- Pilgrim Lutheran School celebrates more than its name change since accreditation
- Wauwatosa firefighters union battles run up city's legal bills