A screenplay written by a student at Wauwatosa West High School is being turned into a short film that will air later this year as part of the Milwaukee Film Festival.
"Ward Three," a screenplay written by Tosa West student Natalie Mullins, was chosen from among 50 entries to Milwaukee Film's Collaborative Cinema program, which invites entries from high school students each fall.
For more on this, check out the Journal Sentinel's "School Zone" blog.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality
- Wauwatosa's State Street Station project sent back to committee
- In Our Schools: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wauwatosa West football field considered for $1.5 million artificial turf upgrade