A screenplay written by a student at Wauwatosa West High School is being turned into a short film that will air later this year as part of the Milwaukee Film Festival.
"Ward Three," a screenplay written by Tosa West student Natalie Mullins, was chosen from among 50 entries to Milwaukee Film's Collaborative Cinema program, which invites entries from high school students each fall.
For more on this, check out the Journal Sentinel's "School Zone" blog.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Not just a class, but an adventure
- Decision on Mayfair apartment proposal delayed by Wauwatosa plan panel
- Ask NOW: Why all the yellow flags on Wisconsin Avenue in Wauwatosa?
- News & Notes: Dec. 11
- Plumber dragged as he tries to stop tool thieves outside Wauwatosa Home Depot
- Man arrested for exposing himself to woman in Wauwatosa
- Police Report: Dec. 11
- Wauwatosa schedules North Avenue repaving project for summer
- Wauwatosa presents new teacher pay plan
- Wauwatosa School Board honors 11 staff employees for exemplary service