A screenplay written by a student at Wauwatosa West High School is being turned into a short film that will air later this year as part of the Milwaukee Film Festival.
"Ward Three," a screenplay written by Tosa West student Natalie Mullins, was chosen from among 50 entries to Milwaukee Film's Collaborative Cinema program, which invites entries from high school students each fall.
For more on this, check out the Journal Sentinel's "School Zone" blog.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa pedestrian killed by train
- Wauwatosa School District to tighten security with added cameras, changed school entrances
- Wauwatosa Senior Center plans November events
- Biz Buz:: New brew at Ray's
- Ask Now: When will 124th Street be reopened?
- Wauwatosa School Board approves 1.43 percent levy reduction
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 30
- Wauwatosa committee rejects Woman's Club parking proposal
- What to expect on a Nov. 4 ballot in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Police Department joins Facebook for more than just 'friends'