A former Wauwatosa teacher was charged Tuesday with child enticement after a teenage babysitter told police that the man indecently touched her while his wife and a son were out of the house.
Todd R. Paaske, a band teacher at Underwood Elementary School, told police that he touched the babysitter inappropriately, according to a criminal complaint. Paaske told investigators he might have shown a topless picture to another teenage girl he worked with at an ice rink, according to the complaint.
Paaske, 32, has been charged with child enticement, exposing a child to harmful material and exposing a child to harmful descriptions. A search warrant describing a search of Paaske's house last week said the investigation started when Paaske's wife found computer screen shots that showed sexually explicit chats with two teenage girls.
Paaske was under a one-year contract with the Wauwatosa School District that expired at the end of the school year, a spokesman said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Business Notes: July 24, 2014
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Wauwatosa police link car thefts to those in Milwaukee County
- Hart Park Senior Center looks for new operator
- Former Wauwatosa priest appears in court after several missed appearances
- News and Notes: July 24, 2014 issue
- In brief: July 24, 2014
- Numbers peak for Wauwatosa summer school enrollment, programs