A former Wauwatosa teacher was charged Tuesday with child enticement after a teenage babysitter told police that the man indecently touched her while his wife and a son were out of the house.
Todd R. Paaske, a band teacher at Underwood Elementary School, told police that he touched the babysitter inappropriately, according to a criminal complaint. Paaske told investigators he might have shown a topless picture to another teenage girl he worked with at an ice rink, according to the complaint.
Paaske, 32, has been charged with child enticement, exposing a child to harmful material and exposing a child to harmful descriptions. A search warrant describing a search of Paaske's house last week said the investigation started when Paaske's wife found computer screen shots that showed sexually explicit chats with two teenage girls.
Paaske was under a one-year contract with the Wauwatosa School District that expired at the end of the school year, a spokesman said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hundreds of Tosa residents experienced short power outage Aug. 27
- Wauwatosa Village valet service tentatively halted on Sundays
- Ask Now: Can parts of Milwaukee get annexed back into Wauwatosa?
- Wauwatosa School District filled a 'typical' 60 jobs this summer (1)
- Monarch advocates celebrate 10th year of releasing butterflies at County Grounds in Wauwatosa
- Disability advocates concerned about lack of housing in Wauwatosa
- Gay Ex-Wauwatosa police officer says she endured years of harassment, gets $77k settlement
- Wauwatosa's Diva Day brings shopping deals and business boosts
- Wauwatosa things to do: August 27
- Suspected pipe bomb draws neighborhood attention in Wauwatosa