A former Wauwatosa teacher was charged Tuesday with child enticement after a teenage babysitter told police that the man indecently touched her while his wife and a son were out of the house.
Todd R. Paaske, a band teacher at Underwood Elementary School, told police that he touched the babysitter inappropriately, according to a criminal complaint. Paaske told investigators he might have shown a topless picture to another teenage girl he worked with at an ice rink, according to the complaint.
Paaske, 32, has been charged with child enticement, exposing a child to harmful material and exposing a child to harmful descriptions. A search warrant describing a search of Paaske's house last week said the investigation started when Paaske's wife found computer screen shots that showed sexually explicit chats with two teenage girls.
Paaske was under a one-year contract with the Wauwatosa School District that expired at the end of the school year, a spokesman said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94