A former Wauwatosa teacher was charged Tuesday with child enticement after a teenage babysitter told police that the man indecently touched her while his wife and a son were out of the house.
Todd R. Paaske, a band teacher at Underwood Elementary School, told police that he touched the babysitter inappropriately, according to a criminal complaint. Paaske told investigators he might have shown a topless picture to another teenage girl he worked with at an ice rink, according to the complaint.
Paaske, 32, has been charged with child enticement, exposing a child to harmful material and exposing a child to harmful descriptions. A search warrant describing a search of Paaske's house last week said the investigation started when Paaske's wife found computer screen shots that showed sexually explicit chats with two teenage girls.
Paaske was under a one-year contract with the Wauwatosa School District that expired at the end of the school year, a spokesman said.
- Video: Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa endorses bus rapid transit route, more approvals needed (2)
- Wauwatosa officer fatally shoots man at Madison Park
- Wauwatosa Public Library announces list of summer events
- Blood drives scheduled for Milwaukee County during month of July
- Two lanes on Wauwatosa's Harmonee Bridge to close Thursday
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes baby harbor seal, bonobo
- East Tosa Gran Prix returns to Wauwatosa June 26
- Hidden Tosa: Inside the Wauwatosa Police Department
- What's going on with the abandoned building at Menomonee River Parkway and Harmonee Avenue?