Wauwatosa Mayor Jill Didier will talk about the city's 2010 budget outlook during a town hall meeting July 29.
The public can attend the 7:30 a.m. meeting at Flat Top Grill, 2751 N. Mayfair Road, which will focus on the upcoming budget discussions. There will also be time for questions on any other community issues or areas of concern.
In an effort to make the meetings accessible to all residents, the times and locations of the town hall meetings vary. This is the second informal meeting the mayor has led this year. The first meeting was held in the evening at Hart Park.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94