Wauwatosa Mayor Jill Didier will talk about the city's 2010 budget outlook during a town hall meeting July 29.
The public can attend the 7:30 a.m. meeting at Flat Top Grill, 2751 N. Mayfair Road, which will focus on the upcoming budget discussions. There will also be time for questions on any other community issues or areas of concern.
In an effort to make the meetings accessible to all residents, the times and locations of the town hall meetings vary. This is the second informal meeting the mayor has led this year. The first meeting was held in the evening at Hart Park.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Children's theater presents free performance of "The Frog Prince" tomorrow night
- Future Wauwatosa high school graduates face new science requirements
- Wauwatosa's Night Out celebrates 20th anniversary Aug. 5
- Wauwatosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- State Fair highlights Wauwatosa businesses, crafts
- Ask Now: Do police officers still give out baseball cards?
- Wauwatosa's Hawaiian specialty store crowdfunds commercial kitchen
- Wisconsin's only texting-while-driving simulator, demonstrated in Wauwatosa, sobers distracted drive
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 31
- Biz Buzz: July 31