Wauwatosa Mayor Jill Didier will talk about the city's 2010 budget outlook during a town hall meeting July 29.
The public can attend the 7:30 a.m. meeting at Flat Top Grill, 2751 N. Mayfair Road, which will focus on the upcoming budget discussions. There will also be time for questions on any other community issues or areas of concern.
In an effort to make the meetings accessible to all residents, the times and locations of the town hall meetings vary. This is the second informal meeting the mayor has led this year. The first meeting was held in the evening at Hart Park.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Taste of the Town: Eddie Martini's remains a classic stop
- Wauwatosa businesses recognized for employing people with disabilities
- Neighbors continue combating Wauwatosa Woman's Club parking proposal
- Wauwatosa's Center Street, lined with schools, could see sidewalks, bike lanes
- Wauwatosa negotiating financial aid for Underwood apartments
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 23
- Tosa East Players perform play-within-a-play in 'Curtains'
- What to expect as Wauwautosa YMCA changes hands
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why don't public and parochial schools have the same schedules?
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 23