Wauwatosa Mayor Jill Didier will talk about the city's 2010 budget outlook during a town hall meeting July 29.
The public can attend the 7:30 a.m. meeting at Flat Top Grill, 2751 N. Mayfair Road, which will focus on the upcoming budget discussions. There will also be time for questions on any other community issues or areas of concern.
In an effort to make the meetings accessible to all residents, the times and locations of the town hall meetings vary. This is the second informal meeting the mayor has led this year. The first meeting was held in the evening at Hart Park.
- Wauwatosa's 22nd Secret Garden Tour scheduled for July 9
- Tosa police investigating armed robbery at North Shore Bank Wednesday
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Perspective Design specializes in being a generalist
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 19 - 25
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Get set for Dozer Day in the Village, July 9
- Wauwatosa Meetings: June 30
- Wauwatosa Village businesses remain upbeat amid ongoing reconstruction
- East Tosa Gran Prix draws racers from across the continent
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: June 30
- Mystery Photo Contest: June 30