Wauwatosa Mayor Jill Didier will talk about the city's 2010 budget outlook during a town hall meeting July 29.
The public can attend the 7:30 a.m. meeting at Flat Top Grill, 2751 N. Mayfair Road, which will focus on the upcoming budget discussions. There will also be time for questions on any other community issues or areas of concern.
In an effort to make the meetings accessible to all residents, the times and locations of the town hall meetings vary. This is the second informal meeting the mayor has led this year. The first meeting was held in the evening at Hart Park.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality
- Wauwatosa's State Street Station project sent back to committee
- In Our Schools: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wauwatosa West football field considered for $1.5 million artificial turf upgrade