Several entrepreneurs received support for their business proposals from Wauwatosa's Plan Commission Monday night.
• Erica Vinson plans to open a massage therapy studio in an office building at 10514 W. Blue Mound Road. She would take appointments by referral only.
• Valerie Kufrin wants to open a dance and fitness studio that specializes in Zumba at 8816 W. North Ave.
• Edwin Reitan of Reitan Architects provided plans for a self-storage facility at 4480 N. 124th St.
The commission recommended approval for each of the applicants' conditional-use permit requests. The requests tonight will go before the Community Development Committee for consideration.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Taste of the Town: Eddie Martini's remains a classic stop
- Wauwatosa businesses recognized for employing people with disabilities
- Neighbors continue combating Wauwatosa Woman's Club parking proposal
- Wauwatosa's Center Street, lined with schools, could see sidewalks, bike lanes
- Wauwatosa negotiating financial aid for Underwood apartments
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 23
- Tosa East Players perform play-within-a-play in 'Curtains'
- What to expect as Wauwautosa YMCA changes hands
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why don't public and parochial schools have the same schedules?
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 23