Several entrepreneurs received support for their business proposals from Wauwatosa's Plan Commission Monday night.
• Erica Vinson plans to open a massage therapy studio in an office building at 10514 W. Blue Mound Road. She would take appointments by referral only.
• Valerie Kufrin wants to open a dance and fitness studio that specializes in Zumba at 8816 W. North Ave.
• Edwin Reitan of Reitan Architects provided plans for a self-storage facility at 4480 N. 124th St.
The commission recommended approval for each of the applicants' conditional-use permit requests. The requests tonight will go before the Community Development Committee for consideration.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Spotlight: Face time is the best time for photographer Stephanie Bartz
- Business Notes: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa unveils convenient, affordable water online water bill payment options
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa girl scouts help feed the hungry this Thanksgiving
- Ask Now: Why the fancy drain at Hart Park? (2)
- In Brief: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa library announces campaign to give students study space
- In our schools
- Wauwatosa school board hears proposals for new course offerings