Several entrepreneurs received support for their business proposals from Wauwatosa's Plan Commission Monday night.
• Erica Vinson plans to open a massage therapy studio in an office building at 10514 W. Blue Mound Road. She would take appointments by referral only.
• Valerie Kufrin wants to open a dance and fitness studio that specializes in Zumba at 8816 W. North Ave.
• Edwin Reitan of Reitan Architects provided plans for a self-storage facility at 4480 N. 124th St.
The commission recommended approval for each of the applicants' conditional-use permit requests. The requests tonight will go before the Community Development Committee for consideration.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Business Notes: July 24, 2014
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Wauwatosa police link car thefts to those in Milwaukee County
- Hart Park Senior Center looks for new operator
- Former Wauwatosa priest appears in court after several missed appearances
- News and Notes: July 24, 2014 issue
- In brief: July 24, 2014