Several entrepreneurs received support for their business proposals from Wauwatosa's Plan Commission Monday night.
• Erica Vinson plans to open a massage therapy studio in an office building at 10514 W. Blue Mound Road. She would take appointments by referral only.
• Valerie Kufrin wants to open a dance and fitness studio that specializes in Zumba at 8816 W. North Ave.
• Edwin Reitan of Reitan Architects provided plans for a self-storage facility at 4480 N. 124th St.
The commission recommended approval for each of the applicants' conditional-use permit requests. The requests tonight will go before the Community Development Committee for consideration.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs
- Therapist suggests making massage priority
- Police Report: April 16
- New electrical substation approved for Wauwatosa medical district
- McBride retains Common Council presidency
- Arté Wine and Painting Studio expands
- News & Notes: April 16
- Swiderski awarded Top Brillion Farm Equipment dealer award
- Battle of the Books challenges kids to stretch their limits
- Ask NOW: When will the lanes on Burleigh Street near Highway 45 be less confusing?