Several entrepreneurs received support for their business proposals from Wauwatosa's Plan Commission Monday night.
• Erica Vinson plans to open a massage therapy studio in an office building at 10514 W. Blue Mound Road. She would take appointments by referral only.
• Valerie Kufrin wants to open a dance and fitness studio that specializes in Zumba at 8816 W. North Ave.
• Edwin Reitan of Reitan Architects provided plans for a self-storage facility at 4480 N. 124th St.
The commission recommended approval for each of the applicants' conditional-use permit requests. The requests tonight will go before the Community Development Committee for consideration.
- Mystery Photo Contest: May 5
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 9
- Furniture retailer IKEA reportedly eyeing site in Oak Creek
- Wauwatosa Village streetscape work slotted to begin May 9
- Wauwatosa In Brief: May 5
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 24-30
- In Brief: City seeks volunteers for focus group; seminar can help with advanced care planning
- Wauwatosa students reducing plastic pollution headed to global competition
- Wauwatosa East freshman stands up to sexual assault through Denim Day
- Superhero essay contest winners named, with their essays!