A 48-year-old Milwaukee man has been charged his fifth drunken driving offense and two felony counts of bail-jumping.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
Gregory Trice was pulled over after an officer determined he was driving 24 mph over the speed limit in the 10200 block of West Capitol Drive at 2:10 a.m. Wednesday.
His blood-alcohol content was 0.14.
He was found to have a warrant with the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department for driving after his license had been revoked, and was awaiting court action on charges of drug paraphernalia possession and resisting an officer.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Power restored to Eisenhower after classes canceled
- Four-story apartment building proposed for Hall Automotive site
- Little Read Book in Wauwatosa has author signing Sunday
- Wauwatosa police say train death was accidental
- Wauwatosa School District to tighten security with added cameras, changed school entrances
- Wauwatosa Senior Center plans November events
- Biz Buz:: New brew at Ray's
- Ask Now: When will 124th Street be reopened?
- Wauwatosa School Board approves 1.43 percent levy reduction
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 30