A 48-year-old Milwaukee man has been charged his fifth drunken driving offense and two felony counts of bail-jumping.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
Gregory Trice was pulled over after an officer determined he was driving 24 mph over the speed limit in the 10200 block of West Capitol Drive at 2:10 a.m. Wednesday.
His blood-alcohol content was 0.14.
He was found to have a warrant with the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department for driving after his license had been revoked, and was awaiting court action on charges of drug paraphernalia possession and resisting an officer.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa hosts wedding expo for same-sex couples
- Wauwatosa's Underwood Elementary students donate candy to troops overseas
- Business Spotlight: Wauwatosa yoga and massage center aims to bring body and mind into focus
- In Wauwatosa, aging tailor joins forces with fashion-designing granddaughter
- WSTEM's outdoor classroom continues learning beyond classroom
- In Brief: Tosa Yoga hosts craft fair and Blood Center gains alliance
- Wauwatosa passes levy increase with four aldermen dissenting
- Wauwatosa man's dream 'Ability Center' could have $15 million annual impact, study finds
- Mystery Photo Contest: Nov. 20
- Duct tape fashion show raises money for Longfellow DI program in Wauwatosa