A 48-year-old Milwaukee man has been charged his fifth drunken driving offense and two felony counts of bail-jumping.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
Gregory Trice was pulled over after an officer determined he was driving 24 mph over the speed limit in the 10200 block of West Capitol Drive at 2:10 a.m. Wednesday.
His blood-alcohol content was 0.14.
He was found to have a warrant with the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department for driving after his license had been revoked, and was awaiting court action on charges of drug paraphernalia possession and resisting an officer.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Our Schools: May 20
- Ask NOW: Is Currie Dog Park expanding?
- Business Notes: May 16
- Rios appointed to take open Tosa School Board seat
- Wauwatosa preservation panel approves plan for Eschweiler buildings
- Village of Wauwatosa starts work on new signage system
- ANEW offers seniors in need of care options
- Developer drops controversial Village project in Wauwatosa
- Baseball diamond project gets Wauwatosa panel's approval
- News & Notes: May 16