A 48-year-old Milwaukee man has been charged his fifth drunken driving offense and two felony counts of bail-jumping.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
Gregory Trice was pulled over after an officer determined he was driving 24 mph over the speed limit in the 10200 block of West Capitol Drive at 2:10 a.m. Wednesday.
His blood-alcohol content was 0.14.
He was found to have a warrant with the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department for driving after his license had been revoked, and was awaiting court action on charges of drug paraphernalia possession and resisting an officer.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Brief: Three aquatic parks, including Hoyt Pool, to stay open through Monday
- 88-year-old passenger dies after three-car crash in Tosa
- Police say train accident was 'apparent suicide' by Oak Creek man
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options