A 48-year-old Milwaukee man has been charged his fifth drunken driving offense and two felony counts of bail-jumping.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
Gregory Trice was pulled over after an officer determined he was driving 24 mph over the speed limit in the 10200 block of West Capitol Drive at 2:10 a.m. Wednesday.
His blood-alcohol content was 0.14.
He was found to have a warrant with the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department for driving after his license had been revoked, and was awaiting court action on charges of drug paraphernalia possession and resisting an officer.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa elementary schools 'rich' with world language study
- Carmelite Home for Boys in Wauwatosa makes lasting impressions on local boys' lives
- Wauwatosa City Administrator Archambo gives an update on city's strategic plan
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality