A 28-year-old Whitefish Bay man who supplied a lethal dose of heroin to a woman who overdosed in 2006 has been sentenced to seven years in prison.
Timothy J. Manikowski was also sentenced Tuesday to an additional five years in prison on two unrelated counts of being party to the crime of manufacturing and delivering heroin, according to court records.
Brenda M. Schneeberg, 24, was found dead in her Wauwatosa apartment Nov. 4, 2006. She had overdosed on a mixture of heroin and Fentanyl, an opiate derivative 80 times more powerful than morphine.
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)
- Business Spotlight: Cranky Al's has grown from desperation to a Wauwatosa institution (4)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: July21
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Lecture at library to address existentialism and anxiety