A 28-year-old Whitefish Bay man who supplied a lethal dose of heroin to a woman who overdosed in 2006 has been sentenced to seven years in prison.
Timothy J. Manikowski was also sentenced Tuesday to an additional five years in prison on two unrelated counts of being party to the crime of manufacturing and delivering heroin, according to court records.
Brenda M. Schneeberg, 24, was found dead in her Wauwatosa apartment Nov. 4, 2006. She had overdosed on a mixture of heroin and Fentanyl, an opiate derivative 80 times more powerful than morphine.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license
- Ice skating to return to Center Street Park on Wauwatosa border after decades away
- U.S. Naval Academy midshipman educates young minds at Our Redeemer Lutheran School