A 28-year-old Whitefish Bay man who supplied a lethal dose of heroin to a woman who overdosed in 2006 has been sentenced to seven years in prison.
Timothy J. Manikowski was also sentenced Tuesday to an additional five years in prison on two unrelated counts of being party to the crime of manufacturing and delivering heroin, according to court records.
Brenda M. Schneeberg, 24, was found dead in her Wauwatosa apartment Nov. 4, 2006. She had overdosed on a mixture of heroin and Fentanyl, an opiate derivative 80 times more powerful than morphine.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94