A 28-year-old Whitefish Bay man who supplied a lethal dose of heroin to a woman who overdosed in 2006 has been sentenced to seven years in prison.
Timothy J. Manikowski was also sentenced Tuesday to an additional five years in prison on two unrelated counts of being party to the crime of manufacturing and delivering heroin, according to court records.
Brenda M. Schneeberg, 24, was found dead in her Wauwatosa apartment Nov. 4, 2006. She had overdosed on a mixture of heroin and Fentanyl, an opiate derivative 80 times more powerful than morphine.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wellness fair promotes healthy lifestyle among Wilson Elementary students
- In Our Schools: March 6
- Police Report: March 6
- Change aims for user-friendly government
- Ask NOW: When will North Avenue traffic signals be improved?
- Common Council reconsiders smartphone stipend
- Audit exposes weaknesses in school district's special ed program
- City's private/public agency dies quietly
- City Administrator Archambo gets 3-year deal that will take him to $150,000