Wauwatosa residents will have a chance to voice their opinions to Fifth District U.S. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner during a town hall meeting at the Wauwatosa Public Library, 7635 W. North Ave., at 7 p.m. Monday.
At the meeting, the congressman will respond to questions and comments from residents on federal issues before meeting with constituents one-on-one.
Other area legislators also have been invited to the meeting.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Commission surveying seniors
- Four similar thefts reported at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Police Report: Jan. 29
- Meijer to open Wauwatosa store in August
- Wauwatosa committee denies funding request to accelerate Innovation Campus hotel
- Wauwatosa committee recommends e-cigarette restrictions
- Wauwatosa to offer 70 open enrollment seats; no openings through Chapter 220 or special education
- Wauwatosa creating Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee to improve facilities
- Pilgrim Lutheran School celebrates more than its name change since accreditation
- Wauwatosa firefighters union battles run up city's legal bills