Wauwatosa residents will have a chance to voice their opinions to Fifth District U.S. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner during a town hall meeting at the Wauwatosa Public Library, 7635 W. North Ave., at 7 p.m. Monday.
At the meeting, the congressman will respond to questions and comments from residents on federal issues before meeting with constituents one-on-one.
Other area legislators also have been invited to the meeting.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs
- Therapist suggests making massage priority
- Police Report: April 16
- New electrical substation approved for Wauwatosa medical district
- McBride retains Common Council presidency
- Arté Wine and Painting Studio expands
- News & Notes: April 16
- Swiderski awarded Top Brillion Farm Equipment dealer award
- Battle of the Books challenges kids to stretch their limits
- Ask NOW: When will the lanes on Burleigh Street near Highway 45 be less confusing?