A 52-year-old Milwaukee man is in serious condition at Froedtert Hospital after his motorcycle collided with a car on Mayfair Road at Center Street this morning.
Wauwatosa Police Department was called to the accident at 7:50 a.m., and they remain on the scene said Lt. Dominic Leone. Early investigations show the motorcycle driver was southbound on Mayfair Road when a 66-year-woman turned her car in front of him. He did not have time to react.
The motorcyclist was wearing a helmet.
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)
- Business Spotlight: Cranky Al's has grown from desperation to a Wauwatosa institution (4)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: July21
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Lecture at library to address existentialism and anxiety