Wauwatosa West High School will be getting new concession and public restroom facilities at its athletic fields.
The Wauwatosa School Board on Monday approved the $525,000 low bid from Ray Stadler Construction Co. School officials said they expect about $350,000 to come from the district’s capital funds and the remainder from fundraising.
The concession/restroom building counts as the first project to result from the recommendations made in spring 2006 by an athletic field planning committee.
Work is scheduled to begin in July and be completed in October.
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (7)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes