Wauwatosa West High School will be getting new concession and public restroom facilities at its athletic fields.
The Wauwatosa School Board on Monday approved the $525,000 low bid from Ray Stadler Construction Co. School officials said they expect about $350,000 to come from the district’s capital funds and the remainder from fundraising.
The concession/restroom building counts as the first project to result from the recommendations made in spring 2006 by an athletic field planning committee.
Work is scheduled to begin in July and be completed in October.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wellness fair promotes healthy lifestyle among Wilson Elementary students
- In Our Schools: March 6
- Police Report: March 6
- Change aims for user-friendly government
- Ask NOW: When will North Avenue traffic signals be improved?
- Common Council reconsiders smartphone stipend
- Audit exposes weaknesses in school district's special ed program
- City's private/public agency dies quietly
- City Administrator Archambo gets 3-year deal that will take him to $150,000