Leff's Lucky Town has been the victim of drive-by eggings four times in little more than a week.
In each incident, three to five men in a black, older model Volkswagen threw eggs at the building, new patio and patrons seated outdoors between 10 and 11 p.m.
Staff at Leff's Lucky Town, 7208 W. State, said they did not report incidents that occurred June 14, 16 or 18. But when the egging happened again Saturday night, they decided it needed police attention, according to a Wauwatosa Police Department report.
Patrons' cars parked across the street at Hart Park also were egged.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Power restored to Eisenhower after classes canceled
- Four-story apartment building proposed for Hall Automotive site
- Little Read Book in Wauwatosa has author signing Sunday
- Wauwatosa police say train death was accidental
- Wauwatosa School District to tighten security with added cameras, changed school entrances
- Wauwatosa Senior Center plans November events
- Biz Buz:: New brew at Ray's
- Ask Now: When will 124th Street be reopened?
- Wauwatosa School Board approves 1.43 percent levy reduction
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 30