Leff's Lucky Town has been the victim of drive-by eggings four times in little more than a week.
In each incident, three to five men in a black, older model Volkswagen threw eggs at the building, new patio and patrons seated outdoors between 10 and 11 p.m.
Staff at Leff's Lucky Town, 7208 W. State, said they did not report incidents that occurred June 14, 16 or 18. But when the egging happened again Saturday night, they decided it needed police attention, according to a Wauwatosa Police Department report.
Patrons' cars parked across the street at Hart Park also were egged.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police concealing more information due to federal court ruling
- Summer sizzle brings plenty of entertainment to Wauwatosa
- City needs to fund senior center if it has hopes of a future
- Eschweiler preservation saga not over yet in Wauwatosa
- Roosevelt Elementary students place in dance competition
- Police Report: May 23
- Fire department offers lessons on car seat safety
- $100 million in sewer costs loom over Wauwatosa
- Safe Routes to School in Wauwatosa continues to spread word