Leff's Lucky Town has been the victim of drive-by eggings four times in little more than a week.
In each incident, three to five men in a black, older model Volkswagen threw eggs at the building, new patio and patrons seated outdoors between 10 and 11 p.m.
Staff at Leff's Lucky Town, 7208 W. State, said they did not report incidents that occurred June 14, 16 or 18. But when the egging happened again Saturday night, they decided it needed police attention, according to a Wauwatosa Police Department report.
Patrons' cars parked across the street at Hart Park also were egged.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Dec. 7
- Business Spotlight: Face time is the best time for photographer Stephanie Bartz
- Business Notes: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa unveils convenient, affordable water online water bill payment options
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa girl scouts help feed the hungry this Thanksgiving
- Ask Now: Why the fancy drain at Hart Park? (2)
- In Brief: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa library announces campaign to give students study space
- In our schools