Leff's Lucky Town has been the victim of drive-by eggings four times in little more than a week.
In each incident, three to five men in a black, older model Volkswagen threw eggs at the building, new patio and patrons seated outdoors between 10 and 11 p.m.
Staff at Leff's Lucky Town, 7208 W. State, said they did not report incidents that occurred June 14, 16 or 18. But when the egging happened again Saturday night, they decided it needed police attention, according to a Wauwatosa Police Department report.
Patrons' cars parked across the street at Hart Park also were egged.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa's Firefly Art Fair a natural landscape of beauty
- Residents invited to help design Wauwatosa skatepark
- Accordionist wows folk dancing club with range of international music
- Business Notes: July 31
- Hawaiian grocery crowd-funds commercial kitchen
- Wauwatosa School District creates new mobile app
- Tosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Business Notes: July 24, 2014