Wauwatosa — State transportation officials are inviting public feedback on plans for rebuilding portions of Highway 100 alongside Mayfair Mall.
A public meeting is scheduled for 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at Mayfair Mall, Room G150.
According to the state Department of Transportation, highway planners intend to reconstruct Highway 100 between Burleigh Road and Walnut Road - a stretch that includes entrances to the mall.
That work is scheduled to begin in July, stop temporarily in November, resume next April and be completed next June.
The project also includes a bridge rehabilitation and road resurfacing south of Walnut, scheduled to start in 2011.
The total budget is about $12 million.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa hosts wedding expo for same-sex couples
- Wauwatosa's Underwood Elementary students donate candy to troops overseas
- Business Spotlight: Wauwatosa yoga and massage center aims to bring body and mind into focus
- In Wauwatosa, aging tailor joins forces with fashion-designing granddaughter
- WSTEM's outdoor classroom continues learning beyond classroom
- In Brief: Tosa Yoga hosts craft fair and Blood Center gains alliance
- Wauwatosa passes levy increase with four aldermen dissenting
- Wauwatosa man's dream 'Ability Center' could have $15 million annual impact, study finds
- Mystery Photo Contest: Nov. 20
- Duct tape fashion show raises money for Longfellow DI program in Wauwatosa