Wauwatosa — State transportation officials are inviting public feedback on plans for rebuilding portions of Highway 100 alongside Mayfair Mall.
A public meeting is scheduled for 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at Mayfair Mall, Room G150.
According to the state Department of Transportation, highway planners intend to reconstruct Highway 100 between Burleigh Road and Walnut Road - a stretch that includes entrances to the mall.
That work is scheduled to begin in July, stop temporarily in November, resume next April and be completed next June.
The project also includes a bridge rehabilitation and road resurfacing south of Walnut, scheduled to start in 2011.
The total budget is about $12 million.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Spotlight: Face time is the best time for photographer Stephanie Bartz
- Business Notes: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa unveils convenient, affordable water online water bill payment options
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa girl scouts help feed the hungry this Thanksgiving
- Ask Now: Why the fancy drain at Hart Park? (2)
- In Brief: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa library announces campaign to give students study space
- In our schools
- Wauwatosa school board hears proposals for new course offerings