Wauwatosa — State transportation officials are inviting public feedback on plans for rebuilding portions of Highway 100 alongside Mayfair Mall.
A public meeting is scheduled for 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at Mayfair Mall, Room G150.
According to the state Department of Transportation, highway planners intend to reconstruct Highway 100 between Burleigh Road and Walnut Road - a stretch that includes entrances to the mall.
That work is scheduled to begin in July, stop temporarily in November, resume next April and be completed next June.
The project also includes a bridge rehabilitation and road resurfacing south of Walnut, scheduled to start in 2011.
The total budget is about $12 million.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa elementary schools 'rich' with world language study
- Carmelite Home for Boys in Wauwatosa makes lasting impressions on local boys' lives
- Wauwatosa City Administrator Archambo gives an update on city's strategic plan
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality