Wauwatosa — State transportation officials are inviting public feedback on plans for rebuilding portions of Highway 100 alongside Mayfair Mall.
A public meeting is scheduled for 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at Mayfair Mall, Room G150.
According to the state Department of Transportation, highway planners intend to reconstruct Highway 100 between Burleigh Road and Walnut Road - a stretch that includes entrances to the mall.
That work is scheduled to begin in July, stop temporarily in November, resume next April and be completed next June.
The project also includes a bridge rehabilitation and road resurfacing south of Walnut, scheduled to start in 2011.
The total budget is about $12 million.
- Video: Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa endorses bus rapid transit route, more approvals needed (2)
- Wauwatosa officer fatally shoots man at Madison Park
- Wauwatosa Public Library announces list of summer events
- Blood drives scheduled for Milwaukee County during month of July
- Two lanes on Wauwatosa's Harmonee Bridge to close Thursday
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes baby harbor seal, bonobo
- East Tosa Gran Prix returns to Wauwatosa June 26
- Hidden Tosa: Inside the Wauwatosa Police Department
- What's going on with the abandoned building at Menomonee River Parkway and Harmonee Avenue?