Wauwatosa will get an additional $4,655 in special education aid from the state and federal government to help cover extra costs from the 2007-08 school year.
The money comes from $5.4 million in combined state and federal funding that will be split among 111 school districts and a handful of other educational agencies, according to a news release from the state Department of Public Instruction. The aid is estimated to benefit 878 special education students with severe or multiple disabilities.
- Tosa police investigating armed robbery at North Shore Bank Wednesday
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Perspective Design specializes in being a generalist
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 19 - 25
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Get set for Dozer Day in the Village, July 9
- Wauwatosa Meetings: June 30
- Wauwatosa Village businesses remain upbeat amid ongoing reconstruction
- East Tosa Gran Prix draws racers from across the continent
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: June 30
- Mystery Photo Contest: June 30
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 4