Wauwatosa will get an additional $4,655 in special education aid from the state and federal government to help cover extra costs from the 2007-08 school year.
The money comes from $5.4 million in combined state and federal funding that will be split among 111 school districts and a handful of other educational agencies, according to a news release from the state Department of Public Instruction. The aid is estimated to benefit 878 special education students with severe or multiple disabilities.
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa (1)
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour (1)
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (11)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes