Two lanes of southbound U.S. Highway 45 have now been cleared and are open, after a semitrailer truck rolled over onto a pickup truck near W. Blue Mound this afternoon.
A Wisconsin Department of Transportation camera shows traffic moving and the truck pulled over to the right.
Repeated calls and an email to Milwaukee County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Kim Brooks have not yet been returned.
To see video on WTMJ-TV (Channel 4), click here.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Four-story apartment building proposed for Hall Automotive site
- Little Read Book in Wauwatosa has author signing Sunday
- Wauwatosa police say train death was accidental
- Wauwatosa School District to tighten security with added cameras, changed school entrances
- Wauwatosa Senior Center plans November events
- Biz Buz:: New brew at Ray's
- Ask Now: When will 124th Street be reopened?
- Wauwatosa School Board approves 1.43 percent levy reduction
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 30
- Wauwatosa committee rejects Woman's Club parking proposal