Two lanes of southbound U.S. Highway 45 have now been cleared and are open, after a semitrailer truck rolled over onto a pickup truck near W. Blue Mound this afternoon.
A Wisconsin Department of Transportation camera shows traffic moving and the truck pulled over to the right.
Repeated calls and an email to Milwaukee County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Kim Brooks have not yet been returned.
To see video on WTMJ-TV (Channel 4), click here.
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)
- Business Spotlight: Cranky Al's has grown from desperation to a Wauwatosa institution (4)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: July21
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Lecture at library to address existentialism and anxiety