Two lanes of southbound U.S. Highway 45 have now been cleared and are open, after a semitrailer truck rolled over onto a pickup truck near W. Blue Mound this afternoon.
A Wisconsin Department of Transportation camera shows traffic moving and the truck pulled over to the right.
Repeated calls and an email to Milwaukee County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Kim Brooks have not yet been returned.
To see video on WTMJ-TV (Channel 4), click here.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Spotlight: Face time is the best time for photographer Stephanie Bartz
- Business Notes: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa unveils convenient, affordable water online water bill payment options
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa girl scouts help feed the hungry this Thanksgiving
- Ask Now: Why the fancy drain at Hart Park? (2)
- In Brief: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa library announces campaign to give students study space
- In our schools
- Wauwatosa school board hears proposals for new course offerings