Two lanes of southbound U.S. Highway 45 have now been cleared and are open, after a semitrailer truck rolled over onto a pickup truck near W. Blue Mound this afternoon.
A Wisconsin Department of Transportation camera shows traffic moving and the truck pulled over to the right.
Repeated calls and an email to Milwaukee County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Kim Brooks have not yet been returned.
To see video on WTMJ-TV (Channel 4), click here.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Zoo Interchange ramp closing March 26-April 2
- Wauwatiki plans to bring Caribbean cuisine, cocktails to East Tosa
- Student writing contest entries due today
- Wauwatosa East students reeling from teacher's sudden resignation
- Wauwatosans lobby lawmakers for public education funding
- Wauwatosa police warn residents about buying fake iPhones
- Education Foundation of Wauwatosa donates $69,784 to district in 8 grants
- Washington Ranks among Healthier Counties in Wisconsin's Health Rankings
- Ask Now: Why is there only one westbound Watertown Plank Road lane leading to Highway 45 ramps?
- Cattywampus upcycling store in Wauwatosa makes vintage decor modern