Tosa Tonight has announced the lineup for its 2009 summer concert series, the first at the new Rotary Performance Pavilion in Hart Park.
The series starts with a performance by Swing Nouveau & the Empty Suits from 5:30 to 9 p.m. June 24.
On July 15, Stealin' Strings & Marc Ballini will take the stage, Five Card Studs will perform during Tosa's Night Out on Aug. 4, and Gaelic Storm & Screaming Orphans will play Aug. 12. All performances are free and open to the public.
Food and beverage will be available for purchase; proceeds will benefit the amphitheater building fund.
Initial pavilion construction has been finished, but grading work that will eventually provide a bowl-like seating area will have to wait until at least August, after the rainy season has passed.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: Oct. 8
- In Brief: Nordstrom fundraising; Village streetscaping
- Wauwatosa School Board outlines district development plan (1)
- Proposed Wauwatosa budget would result in lower taxes
- Aurora Health Care plans $35 million improvements at Wauwatosa campus
- In speech at Wauwatosa West, urban farmer Will Allen stresses need for sustainable food systems
- Public invited to Wauwatosa Village streetscape workshop
- Large crowd in Wauwatosa gymnasium discusses coyote attacks, seeks answers (8)
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Oct. 12
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Oct. 8