Tosa Tonight has announced the lineup for its 2009 summer concert series, the first at the new Rotary Performance Pavilion in Hart Park.
The series starts with a performance by Swing Nouveau & the Empty Suits from 5:30 to 9 p.m. June 24.
On July 15, Stealin' Strings & Marc Ballini will take the stage, Five Card Studs will perform during Tosa's Night Out on Aug. 4, and Gaelic Storm & Screaming Orphans will play Aug. 12. All performances are free and open to the public.
Food and beverage will be available for purchase; proceeds will benefit the amphitheater building fund.
Initial pavilion construction has been finished, but grading work that will eventually provide a bowl-like seating area will have to wait until at least August, after the rainy season has passed.
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa (1)
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour (1)
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (11)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes