Tosa Tonight has announced the lineup for its 2009 summer concert series, the first at the new Rotary Performance Pavilion in Hart Park.
The series starts with a performance by Swing Nouveau & the Empty Suits from 5:30 to 9 p.m. June 24.
On July 15, Stealin' Strings & Marc Ballini will take the stage, Five Card Studs will perform during Tosa's Night Out on Aug. 4, and Gaelic Storm & Screaming Orphans will play Aug. 12. All performances are free and open to the public.
Food and beverage will be available for purchase; proceeds will benefit the amphitheater building fund.
Initial pavilion construction has been finished, but grading work that will eventually provide a bowl-like seating area will have to wait until at least August, after the rainy season has passed.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Commission surveying seniors
- Four similar thefts reported at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Police Report: Jan. 29
- Meijer to open Wauwatosa store in August
- Wauwatosa committee denies funding request to accelerate Innovation Campus hotel
- Wauwatosa committee recommends e-cigarette restrictions
- Wauwatosa to offer 70 open enrollment seats; no openings through Chapter 220 or special education
- Wauwatosa creating Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee to improve facilities
- Pilgrim Lutheran School celebrates more than its name change since accreditation
- Wauwatosa firefighters union battles run up city's legal bills (1)