Tosa Tonight has announced the lineup for its 2009 summer concert series, the first at the new Rotary Performance Pavilion in Hart Park.
The series starts with a performance by Swing Nouveau & the Empty Suits from 5:30 to 9 p.m. June 24.
On July 15, Stealin' Strings & Marc Ballini will take the stage, Five Card Studs will perform during Tosa's Night Out on Aug. 4, and Gaelic Storm & Screaming Orphans will play Aug. 12. All performances are free and open to the public.
Food and beverage will be available for purchase; proceeds will benefit the amphitheater building fund.
Initial pavilion construction has been finished, but grading work that will eventually provide a bowl-like seating area will have to wait until at least August, after the rainy season has passed.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Construction worker dies in machinery accident at Zoo Interchange project
- Wauwatosa East teacher Barb Bruesewitz named ProStart Teacher of the Year
- Wauwatosa Virtual Academy meets diverse need of learners
- Pancake breakfast Sunday will raise money for scholarships
- Soup sampling fundraiser benefits Wauwatosa Woman's Club
- Wauwatosa School Board asks lawmakers to increase public education funding
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Feb. 26
- Wauwatosa health officials say they are prepared to contain measles if it arrives
- Wauwatosa committee recommends denial of Wisconsin Lutheran College parking structure request
- News & Notes: Feb. 26