A Wauwatosa woman was knocked out of her chair Thursday evening when a car crashed into the corner of her home in the 11100 block of Maple Lane.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
A woman was changing lanes when she struck a curb. Her tire blew out, and she lost control of her car, jumped a curb and drove into the southwest corner of the house.
The impact of the crash forced the 35-year-old homeowner out of her seat, and she struck her foot on a coffee table. She was taken to a local hospital for treatment.
The vehicle's driver and passenger were not hurt. The driver was cited for failing to control her vehicle.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fattoni's on North Avenue shuts down
- Matt Stippich will bring leadership skills, passion to council post
- Wellness fair promotes healthy lifestyle among Wilson Elementary students
- In Our Schools: March 6
- Police Report: March 6
- Change aims for user-friendly government
- Ask NOW: When will North Avenue traffic signals be improved?
- Common Council reconsiders smartphone stipend
- Audit exposes weaknesses in school district's special ed program