A Wauwatosa woman was knocked out of her chair Thursday evening when a car crashed into the corner of her home in the 11100 block of Maple Lane.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
A woman was changing lanes when she struck a curb. Her tire blew out, and she lost control of her car, jumped a curb and drove into the southwest corner of the house.
The impact of the crash forced the 35-year-old homeowner out of her seat, and she struck her foot on a coffee table. She was taken to a local hospital for treatment.
The vehicle's driver and passenger were not hurt. The driver was cited for failing to control her vehicle.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hawaiian grocery crowd-funds commercial kitchen
- Wauwatosa School District creates new mobile app
- Tosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Business Notes: July 24, 2014
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Wauwatosa police link car thefts to those in Milwaukee County
- Hart Park Senior Center looks for new operator
- Former Wauwatosa priest appears in court after several missed appearances