A Wauwatosa woman was knocked out of her chair Thursday evening when a car crashed into the corner of her home in the 11100 block of Maple Lane.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
A woman was changing lanes when she struck a curb. Her tire blew out, and she lost control of her car, jumped a curb and drove into the southwest corner of the house.
The impact of the crash forced the 35-year-old homeowner out of her seat, and she struck her foot on a coffee table. She was taken to a local hospital for treatment.
The vehicle's driver and passenger were not hurt. The driver was cited for failing to control her vehicle.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Longfellow hosting Wauwatosa's Memorial Day ceremony Monday
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 10-16
- Choice school, dry cleaning issues held for more discussion in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: Why are there so many traffic lights on Highway 100? (2)
- Wauwatosa to take extra step vetting St. Camillus proposal for tallest building in city
- Yellow Wood will bring high-quality outdoors gear to Whitefish Bay
- Medical College plans expansion with demolition of building on Mayfair Road
- Wauwatosa approves conceptual design for pocket park on North Avenue (7)
- Wauwatosa School Board approves raises for teachers, administrators and staff
- Tosa Tonight releases lineup for summer concert series