A Wauwatosa woman was knocked out of her chair Thursday evening when a car crashed into the corner of her home in the 11100 block of Maple Lane.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
A woman was changing lanes when she struck a curb. Her tire blew out, and she lost control of her car, jumped a curb and drove into the southwest corner of the house.
The impact of the crash forced the 35-year-old homeowner out of her seat, and she struck her foot on a coffee table. She was taken to a local hospital for treatment.
The vehicle's driver and passenger were not hurt. The driver was cited for failing to control her vehicle.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First peregrine falcon chicks at Wauwatosa energy plant tagged
- POLICEREPORT: June 18
- Vino 100 in Wauwatosa to close at month's end
- Wauwatosa's Mayfair Collections development names likely tenants
- Wauwatosa's Hartfest planning led by Leffler, volunteers
- 'Windows Into Wauwatosa' allows a peak into unsung locales
- Wauwatosa West triplet seniors to split but stay connected
- Police Report: June 18
- Cup of change starts to make a difference
- Skateboarders do 'slide' on Tosa hillside