A 21-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for disorderly conduct for making sexual comments, on three occasions, to girls walking near Wauwatosa East High School.
According to Wauwatosa Police Department reports:
On Tuesday, two 16-year-old girls were walking near 74th and Lloyd streets when the man pulled up in his vehicle, asked them to have sex with him and told them to get in the vehicle. They walked away, and then told their parents about the incident.
The next day different girls were walking home from school when he again pulled up in a car, this time at 74th Street and Hillcrest Drive, and made lewd comments.
The girls were able to provide officers with his license plate number, and a traffic officer stopped him Thursday afternoon.
He told the officer he was single and hoping the girls could set him up with women, but officers pointed out that he was wearing a wedding band.
Another girl told school administrators last month that a man matching his description had bothered her as she walked to school.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa revaluations likely to be done closer together
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena