Two people were arrested for heroin and drug paraphernalia possession after a security guard saw them shooting up in the Mayfair Mall parking lot last week.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
Officers found 28 small bags of the drug and six syringes in the vehicle at 7 p.m. May 18.
A 17-year-old Hartland boy and a 20-year-old Nashotah man were waiting in the car while a friend shopped in the mall. They decided to "cook" some heroin with a lighter and inject the drugs in their arms.
The man said he had been used heroin three or four times per day and used his unemployment checks to pay for the drugs.
They were referred to the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94