A father and son were arrested for disorderly conduct after they tried to start a fight at a residence in the 6600 block of Revere Avenue on Wednesday night.
According to the Wauwatosa Police Department report:
Officers took a 16-inch metal baton and an industrial knife off the 46-year-old Wauwatosa father, who said he had driven his son to the residence in a show of support.
The 17-year-old son had planned to beat up a few boys who he said had made sexual comments about his younger sister.
The boys he wanted to fight stayed in the house when he arrived, but he sent them threatening text messages.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask NOW: Is Currie Dog Park expanding?
- Business Notes: May 16
- Rios appointed to take open Tosa School Board seat
- Wauwatosa preservation panel approves plan for Eschweiler buildings
- Village of Wauwatosa starts work on new signage system
- ANEW offers seniors in need of care options
- Developer drops controversial Village project in Wauwatosa
- Baseball diamond project gets Wauwatosa panel's approval
- News & Notes: May 16
- Local bands compete in Launchpad event