A father and son were arrested for disorderly conduct after they tried to start a fight at a residence in the 6600 block of Revere Avenue on Wednesday night.
According to the Wauwatosa Police Department report:
Officers took a 16-inch metal baton and an industrial knife off the 46-year-old Wauwatosa father, who said he had driven his son to the residence in a show of support.
The 17-year-old son had planned to beat up a few boys who he said had made sexual comments about his younger sister.
The boys he wanted to fight stayed in the house when he arrived, but he sent them threatening text messages.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Commission surveying seniors
- Four similar thefts reported at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Police Report: Jan. 29
- Meijer to open Wauwatosa store in August
- Wauwatosa committee denies funding request to accelerate Innovation Campus hotel
- Wauwatosa committee recommends e-cigarette restrictions
- Wauwatosa to offer 70 open enrollment seats; no openings through Chapter 220 or special education
- Wauwatosa creating Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee to improve facilities
- Pilgrim Lutheran School celebrates more than its name change since accreditation
- Wauwatosa firefighters union battles run up city's legal bills