A father and son were arrested for disorderly conduct after they tried to start a fight at a residence in the 6600 block of Revere Avenue on Wednesday night.
According to the Wauwatosa Police Department report:
Officers took a 16-inch metal baton and an industrial knife off the 46-year-old Wauwatosa father, who said he had driven his son to the residence in a show of support.
The 17-year-old son had planned to beat up a few boys who he said had made sexual comments about his younger sister.
The boys he wanted to fight stayed in the house when he arrived, but he sent them threatening text messages.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Power restored to Eisenhower after classes canceled
- Four-story apartment building proposed for Hall Automotive site
- Little Read Book in Wauwatosa has author signing Sunday
- Wauwatosa police say train death was accidental
- Wauwatosa School District to tighten security with added cameras, changed school entrances
- Wauwatosa Senior Center plans November events
- Biz Buz:: New brew at Ray's
- Ask Now: When will 124th Street be reopened?
- Wauwatosa School Board approves 1.43 percent levy reduction
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 30