An 18-year-old Milwaukee woman was charged with battery and retail theft after she bit two security guards at Macy's in Mayfair Mall last week.
According to the Wauwatosa Police Department report:
Security staff watched Jamie Jackson rip a price tag off a $30 hat and put it on her head. As she walked out the store, they approached her and asked her to come with them. She resisted and started kicking. Then she bit two of the guards, breaking the skin in one instance. The Fire Department responded to check out their injuries.
She was referred to the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office, but she failed to appear in court Friday.
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa (1)
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour (1)
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (11)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes