An 18-year-old Milwaukee woman was charged with battery and retail theft after she bit two security guards at Macy's in Mayfair Mall last week.
According to the Wauwatosa Police Department report:
Security staff watched Jamie Jackson rip a price tag off a $30 hat and put it on her head. As she walked out the store, they approached her and asked her to come with them. She resisted and started kicking. Then she bit two of the guards, breaking the skin in one instance. The Fire Department responded to check out their injuries.
She was referred to the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office, but she failed to appear in court Friday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director