An 18-year-old Milwaukee woman was charged with battery and retail theft after she bit two security guards at Macy's in Mayfair Mall last week.
According to the Wauwatosa Police Department report:
Security staff watched Jamie Jackson rip a price tag off a $30 hat and put it on her head. As she walked out the store, they approached her and asked her to come with them. She resisted and started kicking. Then she bit two of the guards, breaking the skin in one instance. The Fire Department responded to check out their injuries.
She was referred to the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office, but she failed to appear in court Friday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Wauwatosa, 'Coffee with Copd' opens dialogue
- New braille menus at Wauwatosa restaurants ease dining experience for blind customers
- Security officer at San Camillo in Wauwatosa charged in child pornography case
- Author Larson makes Wauwatosa Public Library Leadership luncheon a literary affair
- Speakeasy to replace One Way Cafe in Wauwatosa Village
- Business Spotlight: Empire Fish
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why yield when turning right into my own lane?
- Jackson's Blue Ribbon looks to bring duckpin bowling to Wauwatosa
- No serious injuries reported in rollover crash on Highway 45 at Watertown Plank
- Longtime Wauwatosa resident receives Distinguished Citizen Award