An 18-year-old Milwaukee woman was charged with battery and retail theft after she bit two security guards at Macy's in Mayfair Mall last week.
According to the Wauwatosa Police Department report:
Security staff watched Jamie Jackson rip a price tag off a $30 hat and put it on her head. As she walked out the store, they approached her and asked her to come with them. She resisted and started kicking. Then she bit two of the guards, breaking the skin in one instance. The Fire Department responded to check out their injuries.
She was referred to the Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office, but she failed to appear in court Friday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Business Spotlight: Face time is the best time for photographer Stephanie Bartz
- Business Notes: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa unveils convenient, affordable water online water bill payment options
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa girl scouts help feed the hungry this Thanksgiving
- Ask Now: Why the fancy drain at Hart Park? (2)
- In Brief: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa library announces campaign to give students study space
- In our schools
- Wauwatosa school board hears proposals for new course offerings