A 40-year-old Waukesha man has been charged with his fourth drunken-driving offense and driving with a revoked license in Wauwatosa.
Wauwatosa police pulled over Rene Salina for speeding and driving erratically at 72nd Street and Blue Mound Road on Sunday morning.
According to the police report:
Salinas could not recall his address or phone number when an officer questioned him about 1 a.m. He failed all sobriety tests and urinated on himself, then refused to submit to a blood-alcohol test.
Officers found three beer bottles in his vehicle.
Salinas is being held at the Milwaukee County Criminal Justice Facility.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask NOW: Is Currie Dog Park expanding?
- Business Notes: May 16
- Rios appointed to take open Tosa School Board seat
- Wauwatosa preservation panel approves plan for Eschweiler buildings
- Village of Wauwatosa starts work on new signage system
- ANEW offers seniors in need of care options
- Developer drops controversial Village project in Wauwatosa
- Baseball diamond project gets Wauwatosa panel's approval
- News & Notes: May 16
- Local bands compete in Launchpad event