A 40-year-old Waukesha man has been charged with his fourth drunken-driving offense and driving with a revoked license in Wauwatosa.
Wauwatosa police pulled over Rene Salina for speeding and driving erratically at 72nd Street and Blue Mound Road on Sunday morning.
According to the police report:
Salinas could not recall his address or phone number when an officer questioned him about 1 a.m. He failed all sobriety tests and urinated on himself, then refused to submit to a blood-alcohol test.
Officers found three beer bottles in his vehicle.
Salinas is being held at the Milwaukee County Criminal Justice Facility.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director