A 40-year-old Waukesha man has been charged with his fourth drunken-driving offense and driving with a revoked license in Wauwatosa.
Wauwatosa police pulled over Rene Salina for speeding and driving erratically at 72nd Street and Blue Mound Road on Sunday morning.
According to the police report:
Salinas could not recall his address or phone number when an officer questioned him about 1 a.m. He failed all sobriety tests and urinated on himself, then refused to submit to a blood-alcohol test.
Officers found three beer bottles in his vehicle.
Salinas is being held at the Milwaukee County Criminal Justice Facility.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Commission surveying seniors
- Four similar thefts reported at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Police Report: Jan. 29
- Meijer to open Wauwatosa store in August
- Wauwatosa committee denies funding request to accelerate Innovation Campus hotel
- Wauwatosa committee recommends e-cigarette restrictions
- Wauwatosa to offer 70 open enrollment seats; no openings through Chapter 220 or special education
- Wauwatosa creating Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee to improve facilities
- Pilgrim Lutheran School celebrates more than its name change since accreditation
- Wauwatosa firefighters union battles run up city's legal bills (1)