A 40-year-old Waukesha man has been charged with his fourth drunken-driving offense and driving with a revoked license in Wauwatosa.
Wauwatosa police pulled over Rene Salina for speeding and driving erratically at 72nd Street and Blue Mound Road on Sunday morning.
According to the police report:
Salinas could not recall his address or phone number when an officer questioned him about 1 a.m. He failed all sobriety tests and urinated on himself, then refused to submit to a blood-alcohol test.
Officers found three beer bottles in his vehicle.
Salinas is being held at the Milwaukee County Criminal Justice Facility.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police say train accident was 'apparent suicide' by Oak Creek man
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options
- Former Wauwatosa priest pleads not guilty to embezzlement charges
- New principal at Lincoln Elementary vows to help students find their 'spark'