Wauwatosa - A volunteer organization is trying to raise $100,000 for Hart Park renovations by selling "sponsorships" to new bleacher seats at the park.
The cost to engrave on a seat the name of a person, group of people, business or organization is $200. The group hopes to sell 500 sponsorships by July 1.
Hart Park is undergoing a $4 million renovation. Funds raised will be used toward the cost of the renovation, which includes new tennis courts, a renovation of the stadium and a new track.
For more information or to sponsor a seat, call David Brinker in the mayor's office at (414) 479-8900 x5605 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First peregrine falcon chicks at Wauwatosa energy plant tagged
- POLICEREPORT: June 18
- Vino 100 in Wauwatosa to close at month's end
- Wauwatosa's Mayfair Collections development names likely tenants
- Wauwatosa's Hartfest planning led by Leffler, volunteers
- 'Windows Into Wauwatosa' allows a peak into unsung locales
- Wauwatosa West triplet seniors to split but stay connected
- Police Report: June 18
- Cup of change starts to make a difference
- Skateboarders do 'slide' on Tosa hillside