Wauwatosa - A volunteer organization is trying to raise $100,000 for Hart Park renovations by selling "sponsorships" to new bleacher seats at the park.
The cost to engrave on a seat the name of a person, group of people, business or organization is $200. The group hopes to sell 500 sponsorships by July 1.
Hart Park is undergoing a $4 million renovation. Funds raised will be used toward the cost of the renovation, which includes new tennis courts, a renovation of the stadium and a new track.
For more information or to sponsor a seat, call David Brinker in the mayor's office at (414) 479-8900 x5605 or email email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa columnist Peggy Dean, in her own words
- Man arrested for heroin possession at Best Buy in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa business Not Just Nuts closed after owner's death
- Wauwatosa's Montessori school will expand to serve middle-school grades
- Not Just Nuts closed, building owner looking for new tenant
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 21
- Artificial turf installed at Wauwatosa's Whitman Middle School soccer field
- Biz Buzz: Phase 2 Skateshop; Twirly Birds
- Twirly Birds vintage and hand-craft store moves to Waukesha
- Paving complete on North Avenue