Wauwatosa - A volunteer organization is trying to raise $100,000 for Hart Park renovations by selling "sponsorships" to new bleacher seats at the park.
The cost to engrave on a seat the name of a person, group of people, business or organization is $200. The group hopes to sell 500 sponsorships by July 1.
Hart Park is undergoing a $4 million renovation. Funds raised will be used toward the cost of the renovation, which includes new tennis courts, a renovation of the stadium and a new track.
For more information or to sponsor a seat, call David Brinker in the mayor's office at (414) 479-8900 x5605 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Dec. 7
- Business Spotlight: Face time is the best time for photographer Stephanie Bartz
- Business Notes: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa unveils convenient, affordable water online water bill payment options
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa girl scouts help feed the hungry this Thanksgiving
- Ask Now: Why the fancy drain at Hart Park? (2)
- In Brief: Nov. 26
- Wauwatosa library announces campaign to give students study space
- In our schools