Wauwatosa - A volunteer organization is trying to raise $100,000 for Hart Park renovations by selling "sponsorships" to new bleacher seats at the park.
The cost to engrave on a seat the name of a person, group of people, business or organization is $200. The group hopes to sell 500 sponsorships by July 1.
Hart Park is undergoing a $4 million renovation. Funds raised will be used toward the cost of the renovation, which includes new tennis courts, a renovation of the stadium and a new track.
For more information or to sponsor a seat, call David Brinker in the mayor's office at (414) 479-8900 x5605 or email email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Athleta coming to Mayfair
- In Brief: Three aquatic parks, including Hoyt Pool, to stay open through Monday
- 88-year-old passenger dies after three-car crash in Tosa
- Police say train accident was 'apparent suicide' by Oak Creek man
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves