Three Hart Park Senior Center members were recognized for their service to the center at a May 13 dinner.
Edith Hoffmann accepted the Distinguished Service Award for her volunteerism, including her involvement with the Music from the Hart group, since the center opened a decade ago.
Nancy Wenten took home the Heart of the Hart Award for 2008. In her years at the center she has held many offices, served as Program Committee chairwoman and volunteered many hours.
Agnes Tutkowski received the Volunteer of the Year Award with 123 recorded hours, during which she worked at the reception desk and tracked participation statistics.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director