Three Hart Park Senior Center members were recognized for their service to the center at a May 13 dinner.
Edith Hoffmann accepted the Distinguished Service Award for her volunteerism, including her involvement with the Music from the Hart group, since the center opened a decade ago.
Nancy Wenten took home the Heart of the Hart Award for 2008. In her years at the center she has held many offices, served as Program Committee chairwoman and volunteered many hours.
Agnes Tutkowski received the Volunteer of the Year Award with 123 recorded hours, during which she worked at the reception desk and tracked participation statistics.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs
- Therapist suggests making massage priority
- Police Report: April 16
- New electrical substation approved for Wauwatosa medical district
- McBride retains Common Council presidency
- Arté Wine and Painting Studio expands
- News & Notes: April 16
- Swiderski awarded Top Brillion Farm Equipment dealer award
- Battle of the Books challenges kids to stretch their limits
- Ask NOW: When will the lanes on Burleigh Street near Highway 45 be less confusing?