Three Hart Park Senior Center members were recognized for their service to the center at a May 13 dinner.
Edith Hoffmann accepted the Distinguished Service Award for her volunteerism, including her involvement with the Music from the Hart group, since the center opened a decade ago.
Nancy Wenten took home the Heart of the Hart Award for 2008. In her years at the center she has held many offices, served as Program Committee chairwoman and volunteered many hours.
Agnes Tutkowski received the Volunteer of the Year Award with 123 recorded hours, during which she worked at the reception desk and tracked participation statistics.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa offers 'Citizen's Academy' course
- Wauwatosa schools consider largest investment yet in facilities; discuss replacing buildings
- State Street Station in Wauwatosa Village gets preliminary approval
- DOT considering Mayfair Road expansion, acquisitions through Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Village businesses collect food donations for Tosa Cares
- Wauwatosa meetings: Jan. 22
- Wauwatosa West's We The People team advances to the National Finals in Washington, D.C.
- On the Move: Jan. 22
- In Our Schools: Jan. 22
- Ask Now: When will the work be done at Highway 100 and Capitol Drive?