Two men took about 30 designer T-shirts from Macy's at Mayfair Mall in what Wauwatosa police are calling a "grab-and-run" on Saturday evening.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
Sales staff heard the security sensor go off, then saw a man running out the door with his arms full of merchandise toward another man who stood holding open the door of a car parked right outside the store entrance. They threw the merchandise in the backseat, jumped in the vehicle and sped off.
Store management estimate the value of the clothing at $1,500 to $3,000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa hosts wedding expo for same-sex couples
- Wauwatosa's Underwood Elementary students donate candy to troops overseas
- Business Spotlight: Wauwatosa yoga and massage center aims to bring body and mind into focus
- In Wauwatosa, aging tailor joins forces with fashion-designing granddaughter
- WSTEM's outdoor classroom continues learning beyond classroom
- In Brief: Tosa Yoga hosts craft fair and Blood Center gains alliance
- Wauwatosa passes levy increase with four aldermen dissenting
- Wauwatosa man's dream 'Ability Center' could have $15 million annual impact, study finds
- Mystery Photo Contest: Nov. 20
- Duct tape fashion show raises money for Longfellow DI program in Wauwatosa