Two men took about 30 designer T-shirts from Macy's at Mayfair Mall in what Wauwatosa police are calling a "grab-and-run" on Saturday evening.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
Sales staff heard the security sensor go off, then saw a man running out the door with his arms full of merchandise toward another man who stood holding open the door of a car parked right outside the store entrance. They threw the merchandise in the backseat, jumped in the vehicle and sped off.
Store management estimate the value of the clothing at $1,500 to $3,000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bryant & Stratton College offers new nursing program at Tosa campus
- KFC in Wauwatosa robbed Wednesday morning, suspect still unknown
- Wauwatosa businesses step up to fund baseball fields at Center Street Park
- Mystery Photo Contest: Feb. 11
- Wauwatosa Police Report Jan. 31 - Feb. 6
- In Brief: Feb. 11
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: What is being done about the smell coming from the Wauwatosa dump?
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Feb. 11
- Business Notes: Feb. 11
- Fat Tuesday: How Wauwatosa celebrated