Two men took about 30 designer T-shirts from Macy's at Mayfair Mall in what Wauwatosa police are calling a "grab-and-run" on Saturday evening.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
Sales staff heard the security sensor go off, then saw a man running out the door with his arms full of merchandise toward another man who stood holding open the door of a car parked right outside the store entrance. They threw the merchandise in the backseat, jumped in the vehicle and sped off.
Store management estimate the value of the clothing at $1,500 to $3,000.
- 360NOW: Wander Wawatosa's village
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes new female giraffe calf
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa seeks volunteers for focus groups on city communication
- Area businesses collaborate to create the 'Cranky Sammie' in East Tosa
- District leaders question use of Wauwatosa schools as voting locations (9)
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 2
- Moms get free admission to the zoo
- Pathways High alternative school pushes ahead despite adverse response from Wauwatosa schools
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 17-23