Wauwatosa East High School football and basketball player Barett Powell is expected to appear in Milwaukee County Children's Court today on a plea hearing in connection with armed robbery and false imprisonment charges handed down by a judge last week.
Powell, Wauwatosa East basketball player Larry Bradley and Milwaukee Vincent High School basketball player Dezmond Gosa were arrested May 1 after they allegedly invaded a home in the 6100 block of Martin Road with a realistic-looking BB gun and demanded money from the homeowner and her son.
Gosa is also due to appear in court today. Bradley's plea hearing is scheduled for Friday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Longfellow hosting Wauwatosa's Memorial Day ceremony Monday
- Wauwatosa Police Report: May 10-16 (1)
- Choice school, dry cleaning issues held for more discussion in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: Why are there so many traffic lights on Highway 100? (2)
- Wauwatosa to take extra step vetting St. Camillus proposal for tallest building in city
- Yellow Wood will bring high-quality outdoors gear to Whitefish Bay
- Medical College plans expansion with demolition of building on Mayfair Road
- Wauwatosa approves conceptual design for pocket park on North Avenue (8)
- Wauwatosa School Board approves raises for teachers, administrators and staff
- Tosa Tonight releases lineup for summer concert series