Wauwatosa East High School football and basketball player Barett Powell is expected to appear in Milwaukee County Children's Court today on a plea hearing in connection with armed robbery and false imprisonment charges handed down by a judge last week.
Powell, Wauwatosa East basketball player Larry Bradley and Milwaukee Vincent High School basketball player Dezmond Gosa were arrested May 1 after they allegedly invaded a home in the 6100 block of Martin Road with a realistic-looking BB gun and demanded money from the homeowner and her son.
Gosa is also due to appear in court today. Bradley's plea hearing is scheduled for Friday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Four-story apartment building proposed for Hall Automotive site
- Little Read Book in Wauwatosa has author signing Sunday
- Wauwatosa police say train death was accidental
- Wauwatosa School District to tighten security with added cameras, changed school entrances
- Wauwatosa Senior Center plans November events
- Biz Buz:: New brew at Ray's
- Ask Now: When will 124th Street be reopened?
- Wauwatosa School Board approves 1.43 percent levy reduction
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 30
- Wauwatosa committee rejects Woman's Club parking proposal