Wauwatosa East High School football and basketball player Barett Powell is expected to appear in Milwaukee County Children's Court today on a plea hearing in connection with armed robbery and false imprisonment charges handed down by a judge last week.
Powell, Wauwatosa East basketball player Larry Bradley and Milwaukee Vincent High School basketball player Dezmond Gosa were arrested May 1 after they allegedly invaded a home in the 6100 block of Martin Road with a realistic-looking BB gun and demanded money from the homeowner and her son.
Gosa is also due to appear in court today. Bradley's plea hearing is scheduled for Friday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa News IQ: March 5
- Chinese Lunar New Year celebration at Mayfair Sunday
- Police to warn against impaired driving on St. Patrick's Day
- Fundraiser covers funeral expenses for victim of Wauwatosa house fire
- News & Notes: March 5, 2015
- Wauwatosa Common Council approves rezoning for Wisconsin Lutheran College parking structure
- In Our Schools: March 5
- Local developer sees opportunity for rebuild of Wauwatosa library, city hall
- Big talk on drugs has macro and micro perspectives at Wauwatosa East
- Wauwatosa library first in state to offer Hoopla video and music streaming