Wauwatosa East High School football and basketball player Barett Powell is expected to appear in Milwaukee County Children's Court today on a plea hearing in connection with armed robbery and false imprisonment charges handed down by a judge last week.
Powell, Wauwatosa East basketball player Larry Bradley and Milwaukee Vincent High School basketball player Dezmond Gosa were arrested May 1 after they allegedly invaded a home in the 6100 block of Martin Road with a realistic-looking BB gun and demanded money from the homeowner and her son.
Gosa is also due to appear in court today. Bradley's plea hearing is scheduled for Friday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Oct. 15
- Wauwatosa's Friends of Center Street Park to hold Fall Fest Oct. 17
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Oct. 15
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Oct. 19
- Thousands of items on sale at Wauwatosa Public Library in late October
- Wauwatosa School District to host 'Autism Insights and Strategies'
- Public invited to name baby giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: Oct. 8
- In Brief: Nordstrom fundraising; Village streetscaping
- Wauwatosa School Board outlines district development plan (1)