Anne Fee will take over as president of the Wauwatosa School Board after the election of board officers on May 11.
Jon Ray will now serve as vice-president, Michael Meier as treasurer and Mary Jo Randall as clerk.
Superintendent Phil Ertl will serve as secretary to the board.
Both president and vice-president may not be eligible for more than two consecutive terms. Both Ray, former president, and Randall, former vice-president, had served two consecutive terms in their positions.
Their terms as officers began May 11 and will end May 2010.
Board members nominated and elected officers by written ballot.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa hosts wedding expo for same-sex couples
- Wauwatosa's Underwood Elementary students donate candy to troops overseas
- Business Spotlight: Wauwatosa yoga and massage center aims to bring body and mind into focus
- In Wauwatosa, aging tailor joins forces with fashion-designing granddaughter
- WSTEM's outdoor classroom continues learning beyond classroom
- In Brief: Tosa Yoga hosts craft fair and Blood Center gains alliance
- Wauwatosa passes levy increase with four aldermen dissenting
- Wauwatosa man's dream 'Ability Center' could have $15 million annual impact, study finds
- Mystery Photo Contest: Nov. 20
- Duct tape fashion show raises money for Longfellow DI program in Wauwatosa