Anne Fee will take over as president of the Wauwatosa School Board after the election of board officers on May 11.
Jon Ray will now serve as vice-president, Michael Meier as treasurer and Mary Jo Randall as clerk.
Superintendent Phil Ertl will serve as secretary to the board.
Both president and vice-president may not be eligible for more than two consecutive terms. Both Ray, former president, and Randall, former vice-president, had served two consecutive terms in their positions.
Their terms as officers began May 11 and will end May 2010.
Board members nominated and elected officers by written ballot.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Brief: Three aquatic parks, including Hoyt Pool, to stay open through Monday
- 88-year-old passenger dies after three-car crash in Tosa
- Police say train accident was 'apparent suicide' by Oak Creek man
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options