Anne Fee will take over as president of the Wauwatosa School Board after the election of board officers on May 11.
Jon Ray will now serve as vice-president, Michael Meier as treasurer and Mary Jo Randall as clerk.
Superintendent Phil Ertl will serve as secretary to the board.
Both president and vice-president may not be eligible for more than two consecutive terms. Both Ray, former president, and Randall, former vice-president, had served two consecutive terms in their positions.
Their terms as officers began May 11 and will end May 2010.
Board members nominated and elected officers by written ballot.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wellness fair promotes healthy lifestyle among Wilson Elementary students
- In Our Schools: March 6
- Police Report: March 6
- Change aims for user-friendly government
- Ask NOW: When will North Avenue traffic signals be improved?
- Common Council reconsiders smartphone stipend
- Audit exposes weaknesses in school district's special ed program
- City's private/public agency dies quietly
- City Administrator Archambo gets 3-year deal that will take him to $150,000