Anne Fee will take over as president of the Wauwatosa School Board after the election of board officers on May 11.
Jon Ray will now serve as vice-president, Michael Meier as treasurer and Mary Jo Randall as clerk.
Superintendent Phil Ertl will serve as secretary to the board.
Both president and vice-president may not be eligible for more than two consecutive terms. Both Ray, former president, and Randall, former vice-president, had served two consecutive terms in their positions.
Their terms as officers began May 11 and will end May 2010.
Board members nominated and elected officers by written ballot.
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)
- Business Spotlight: Cranky Al's has grown from desperation to a Wauwatosa institution (4)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: July21
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Lecture at library to address existentialism and anxiety