Anne Fee will take over as president of the Wauwatosa School Board after the election of board officers on May 11.
Jon Ray will now serve as vice-president, Michael Meier as treasurer and Mary Jo Randall as clerk.
Superintendent Phil Ertl will serve as secretary to the board.
Both president and vice-president may not be eligible for more than two consecutive terms. Both Ray, former president, and Randall, former vice-president, had served two consecutive terms in their positions.
Their terms as officers began May 11 and will end May 2010.
Board members nominated and elected officers by written ballot.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City committee approves TIF terms for Mayfair Road apartments
- Innovation Campus in Wauwatosa draws interest from universities
- Phase 2 Skateshop opens on State Street in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: Why is toilet paper used in the repair of city streets?
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 2
- East Tosa BID plan rejected
- Man killed in rollover crash on Highway 45 in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Police Reports: Oct. 2
- Motorcyclist dies after collision on North Avenue in East Tosa
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore