A 49-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for his fourth drunken-driving offense and driving after his license had been revoked in the 6000 block of West Blue Mound Road after he was seen driving without any headlights on Saturday night.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
The man said he had been drinking at home and was on his way to the liquor store just before 9 p.m.
He fell and struck his head on the ground during field sobriety tests. He also complained of chest pain, so he was taken to Froedtert Hospital for tests.
He refused to submit to a blood-alcohol test.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chinese Lunar New Year celebration at Mayfair Sunday
- Police to warn against impaired driving on St. Patrick's Day
- Fundraiser covers funeral expenses for victim of Wauwatosa house fire
- News & Notes: March 5, 2015
- Wauwatosa Common Council approves rezoning for Wisconsin Lutheran College parking structure
- In Our Schools: March 5
- Local developer sees opportunity for rebuild of Wauwatosa library, city hall
- Big talk on drugs has macro and micro perspectives at Wauwatosa East
- Wauwatosa library first in state to offer Hoopla video and music streaming
- Ask Now: Why does Aldi have so many handicap parking spaces?