A 49-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for his fourth drunken-driving offense and driving after his license had been revoked in the 6000 block of West Blue Mound Road after he was seen driving without any headlights on Saturday night.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
The man said he had been drinking at home and was on his way to the liquor store just before 9 p.m.
He fell and struck his head on the ground during field sobriety tests. He also complained of chest pain, so he was taken to Froedtert Hospital for tests.
He refused to submit to a blood-alcohol test.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Leff's Lucky Town in Wauwatosa considers kitchen expansion (1)
- Walker plans to file for president today
- Driver ejected from car after hitting tree in Wauwatosa (3)
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: July 2
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: What is the status of the closed Tosa Gas at 84th and North?
- Monarch habitat on the mend in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 21-27 (1)
- Wauwatosa native reflects on time in Afghanistan, Sudan
- Residents who live and work in Wauwatosa will be set back during the bus strike
- Wauwatosa detective home from hospital after shooting