A 49-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for his fourth drunken-driving offense and driving after his license had been revoked in the 6000 block of West Blue Mound Road after he was seen driving without any headlights on Saturday night.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
The man said he had been drinking at home and was on his way to the liquor store just before 9 p.m.
He fell and struck his head on the ground during field sobriety tests. He also complained of chest pain, so he was taken to Froedtert Hospital for tests.
He refused to submit to a blood-alcohol test.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality
- Wauwatosa's State Street Station project sent back to committee
- In Our Schools: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wauwatosa West football field considered for $1.5 million artificial turf upgrade