Consider it an economic stimulus plan for sweet tooths. Baskin-Robbin's, 1417 Wauwatosa Ave., will sell ice cream for 31 cents per scoop tonight from 5 to 10 p.m.
As a corporation, Baskin-Robbins will donate $100,000 to the National Volunteer Fire Council's Junior Firefighter Program. The Wauwatosa Fire Department will be asking patrons to fill up their boots with cash they save due to the promotion.
Orders are limited to three scoops per customer.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 10
- J. Crew Mercantile to open store at The Mayfair Collection (1)
- Art gallery featuring work of at-risk youth opens in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 3
- Wednesday house fire causes $100,000 in damage to Tosa home
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: July 30
- In Brief: July 30
- Streetscape project moves to Tosa's Common Council (2)
- Wauwatosa woman believed to be oldest in state
- A Wauwatosa artist's unique work will be on display at the Firefly Art Fair