Consider it an economic stimulus plan for sweet tooths. Baskin-Robbin's, 1417 Wauwatosa Ave., will sell ice cream for 31 cents per scoop tonight from 5 to 10 p.m.
As a corporation, Baskin-Robbins will donate $100,000 to the National Volunteer Fire Council's Junior Firefighter Program. The Wauwatosa Fire Department will be asking patrons to fill up their boots with cash they save due to the promotion.
Orders are limited to three scoops per customer.
- 360NOW: Wander Wawatosa's village
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes new female giraffe calf
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa seeks volunteers for focus groups on city communication
- Area businesses collaborate to create the 'Cranky Sammie' in East Tosa
- District leaders question use of Wauwatosa schools as voting locations (9)
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 2
- Moms get free admission to the zoo
- Pathways High alternative school pushes ahead despite adverse response from Wauwatosa schools
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 17-23