Consider it an economic stimulus plan for sweet tooths. Baskin-Robbin's, 1417 Wauwatosa Ave., will sell ice cream for 31 cents per scoop tonight from 5 to 10 p.m.
As a corporation, Baskin-Robbins will donate $100,000 to the National Volunteer Fire Council's Junior Firefighter Program. The Wauwatosa Fire Department will be asking patrons to fill up their boots with cash they save due to the promotion.
Orders are limited to three scoops per customer.
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (7)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes