Consider it an economic stimulus plan for sweet tooths. Baskin-Robbin's, 1417 Wauwatosa Ave., will sell ice cream for 31 cents per scoop tonight from 5 to 10 p.m.
As a corporation, Baskin-Robbins will donate $100,000 to the National Volunteer Fire Council's Junior Firefighter Program. The Wauwatosa Fire Department will be asking patrons to fill up their boots with cash they save due to the promotion.
Orders are limited to three scoops per customer.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwaotsa district presents new teacher compensation structure
- Wauwatosa School Board honors 11 staff employees for exemplary service
- Wauwatosa's city clerk works to put poll workers in place for spring election
- Three more seek seats on Wauwatosa Common Council
- Wauwatosa revaluations likely to be done closer together
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company