Two people ruined $625 in merchandise at Macy's in Mayfair Mall on Thursday after they urinated on clothing racks.
According to a Wauwatosa Police report:
A 19-year-old man and 15-year-old boy, both from Milwaukee, had been acting disorderly and were asked by security staff to leave the mall. They entered Macy's and went into the women's clothing department, where they unzipped their pants and urinated on clothing and the floor. Then they ran into the parking lot and started to flee in a vehicle.
Both were arrested for disorderly conduct. They said they had been drinking beer earlier, a violation of the man's bail. He was cited for violating parole.
A 20-year-old Milwaukee man was also cited for underage drinking after he was seen throwing a beer bottle out of their vehicle in the parking lot.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director