Two people ruined $625 in merchandise at Macy's in Mayfair Mall on Thursday after they urinated on clothing racks.
According to a Wauwatosa Police report:
A 19-year-old man and 15-year-old boy, both from Milwaukee, had been acting disorderly and were asked by security staff to leave the mall. They entered Macy's and went into the women's clothing department, where they unzipped their pants and urinated on clothing and the floor. Then they ran into the parking lot and started to flee in a vehicle.
Both were arrested for disorderly conduct. They said they had been drinking beer earlier, a violation of the man's bail. He was cited for violating parole.
A 20-year-old Milwaukee man was also cited for underage drinking after he was seen throwing a beer bottle out of their vehicle in the parking lot.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs
- Therapist suggests making massage priority
- Police Report: April 16
- New electrical substation approved for Wauwatosa medical district
- McBride retains Common Council presidency
- Arté Wine and Painting Studio expands
- News & Notes: April 16
- Swiderski awarded Top Brillion Farm Equipment dealer award
- Battle of the Books challenges kids to stretch their limits
- Ask NOW: When will the lanes on Burleigh Street near Highway 45 be less confusing?