The Pick 'n Save store under construction at Mayfair Road at Walnut Street is expected to open in early August, according to a memo from Wauwatosa City Administrator James Archambo.
To facilitate traffic, crews will begin reconstructing the intersection tomorrow with southbound lanes of Mayfair restricted to two lanes until early July.
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: May 26
- Transit officials: proposed BRT system could attract thousands of new riders