Tosa United has partnered with city of Wauwatosa Mayor Jill Didier to present a program urging parents to avoid hosting underage drinking parties.
The program Parents Who Host, Lose the Most: Don't be a Party to Underage Drinking, will be held from 6 to 7 p.m. Thursday, April 30, in the Riverview Room of the Muellner Building, 7300 Chestnut St.
As prom and graduation approach, the panel will discuss recent trends in teen drinking statistics and emphasize the importance of parental involvement in regard to safe celebration practices.
Materials such as yard signs, posters and window clings will be available for parents to display to show their support in keeping children alcohol and drug free.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Commission surveying seniors
- Four similar thefts reported at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Police Report: Jan. 29
- Meijer to open Wauwatosa store in August
- Wauwatosa committee denies funding request to accelerate Innovation Campus hotel
- Wauwatosa committee recommends e-cigarette restrictions
- Wauwatosa to offer 70 open enrollment seats; no openings through Chapter 220 or special education
- Wauwatosa creating Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee to improve facilities
- Pilgrim Lutheran School celebrates more than its name change since accreditation
- Wauwatosa firefighters union battles run up city's legal bills