Tosa United has partnered with city of Wauwatosa Mayor Jill Didier to present a program urging parents to avoid hosting underage drinking parties.
The program Parents Who Host, Lose the Most: Don't be a Party to Underage Drinking, will be held from 6 to 7 p.m. Thursday, April 30, in the Riverview Room of the Muellner Building, 7300 Chestnut St.
As prom and graduation approach, the panel will discuss recent trends in teen drinking statistics and emphasize the importance of parental involvement in regard to safe celebration practices.
Materials such as yard signs, posters and window clings will be available for parents to display to show their support in keeping children alcohol and drug free.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license
- Ice skating to return to Center Street Park on Wauwatosa border after decades away
- U.S. Naval Academy midshipman educates young minds at Our Redeemer Lutheran School