Tosa United has partnered with city of Wauwatosa Mayor Jill Didier to present a program urging parents to avoid hosting underage drinking parties.
The program Parents Who Host, Lose the Most: Don't be a Party to Underage Drinking, will be held from 6 to 7 p.m. Thursday, April 30, in the Riverview Room of the Muellner Building, 7300 Chestnut St.
As prom and graduation approach, the panel will discuss recent trends in teen drinking statistics and emphasize the importance of parental involvement in regard to safe celebration practices.
Materials such as yard signs, posters and window clings will be available for parents to display to show their support in keeping children alcohol and drug free.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director
- In Our Schools: April 24
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs