Tosa United has partnered with city of Wauwatosa Mayor Jill Didier to present a program urging parents to avoid hosting underage drinking parties.
The program Parents Who Host, Lose the Most: Don't be a Party to Underage Drinking, will be held from 6 to 7 p.m. Thursday, April 30, in the Riverview Room of the Muellner Building, 7300 Chestnut St.
As prom and graduation approach, the panel will discuss recent trends in teen drinking statistics and emphasize the importance of parental involvement in regard to safe celebration practices.
Materials such as yard signs, posters and window clings will be available for parents to display to show their support in keeping children alcohol and drug free.
- Video: Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa endorses bus rapid transit route, more approvals needed (3)
- Wauwatosa officer fatally shoots man at Madison Park
- Wauwatosa Public Library announces list of summer events
- Blood drives scheduled for Milwaukee County during month of July
- Two lanes on Wauwatosa's Harmonee Bridge to close Thursday
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes baby harbor seal, bonobo
- East Tosa Gran Prix returns to Wauwatosa June 26
- Hidden Tosa: Inside the Wauwatosa Police Department
- What's going on with the abandoned building at Menomonee River Parkway and Harmonee Avenue?