A 17-year-old Milwaukee boy and 19-year-old Wauwatosa man were arrested for dealing drugs outside a home in the 2300 block of North 116th Street Sunday night.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
An officer drove by and saw three people sitting in a car with no lights on. One of the people quickly left the car and went into a house.
The people remaining in the car said they had been smoking grape-flavored cigars, but officers saw marijuana on the car floor.
After a search of their clothing and vehicle, they were found to have nearly 20 grams of marijuana, two scales and other drug paraphernalia.
They were arrested for marijuana possession with intent to deliver. The Wauwatosa man was also violating his probation for sexual assault.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: Oct. 8
- In Brief: Nordstrom fundraising; Village streetscaping
- Wauwatosa School Board outlines district development plan (1)
- Proposed Wauwatosa budget would result in lower taxes
- Aurora Health Care plans $35 million improvements at Wauwatosa campus
- In speech at Wauwatosa West, urban farmer Will Allen stresses need for sustainable food systems
- Public invited to Wauwatosa Village streetscape workshop
- Large crowd in Wauwatosa gymnasium discusses coyote attacks, seeks answers (4)
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Oct. 12
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Oct. 8