A 17-year-old Milwaukee boy and 19-year-old Wauwatosa man were arrested for dealing drugs outside a home in the 2300 block of North 116th Street Sunday night.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
An officer drove by and saw three people sitting in a car with no lights on. One of the people quickly left the car and went into a house.
The people remaining in the car said they had been smoking grape-flavored cigars, but officers saw marijuana on the car floor.
After a search of their clothing and vehicle, they were found to have nearly 20 grams of marijuana, two scales and other drug paraphernalia.
They were arrested for marijuana possession with intent to deliver. The Wauwatosa man was also violating his probation for sexual assault.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 10
- J. Crew Mercantile to open store at The Mayfair Collection (1)
- Art gallery featuring work of at-risk youth opens in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 3
- Wednesday house fire causes $100,000 in damage to Tosa home
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: July 30
- In Brief: July 30
- Streetscape project moves to Tosa's Common Council (2)
- Wauwatosa woman believed to be oldest in state
- A Wauwatosa artist's unique work will be on display at the Firefly Art Fair