A 17-year-old Milwaukee boy and 19-year-old Wauwatosa man were arrested for dealing drugs outside a home in the 2300 block of North 116th Street Sunday night.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
An officer drove by and saw three people sitting in a car with no lights on. One of the people quickly left the car and went into a house.
The people remaining in the car said they had been smoking grape-flavored cigars, but officers saw marijuana on the car floor.
After a search of their clothing and vehicle, they were found to have nearly 20 grams of marijuana, two scales and other drug paraphernalia.
They were arrested for marijuana possession with intent to deliver. The Wauwatosa man was also violating his probation for sexual assault.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa offers 'Citizen's Academy' course
- Wauwatosa schools consider largest investment yet in facilities; discuss replacing buildings
- State Street Station in Wauwatosa Village gets preliminary approval
- DOT considering Mayfair Road expansion, acquisitions through Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Village businesses collect food donations for Tosa Cares
- Wauwatosa meetings: Jan. 22
- Wauwatosa West's We The People team advances to the National Finals in Washington, D.C.
- On the Move: Jan. 22
- In Our Schools: Jan. 22
- Ask Now: When will the work be done at Highway 100 and Capitol Drive?