A 17-year-old Milwaukee boy and 19-year-old Wauwatosa man were arrested for dealing drugs outside a home in the 2300 block of North 116th Street Sunday night.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
An officer drove by and saw three people sitting in a car with no lights on. One of the people quickly left the car and went into a house.
The people remaining in the car said they had been smoking grape-flavored cigars, but officers saw marijuana on the car floor.
After a search of their clothing and vehicle, they were found to have nearly 20 grams of marijuana, two scales and other drug paraphernalia.
They were arrested for marijuana possession with intent to deliver. The Wauwatosa man was also violating his probation for sexual assault.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dry cleaner seeks expansion into old City Market in Wauwatosa
- Twirly Birds vintage store plans return to Wauwatosa
- Construction worker dies in machinery accident at Zoo Interchange project
- Wauwatosa East teacher Barb Bruesewitz named ProStart Teacher of the Year
- Wauwatosa Virtual Academy meets diverse need of learners
- Pancake breakfast Sunday will raise money for scholarships
- Soup sampling fundraiser benefits Wauwatosa Woman's Club
- Wauwatosa School Board asks lawmakers to increase public education funding
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Feb. 26
- Wauwatosa health officials say they are prepared to contain measles if it arrives