A 17-year-old Milwaukee boy and 19-year-old Wauwatosa man were arrested for dealing drugs outside a home in the 2300 block of North 116th Street Sunday night.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
An officer drove by and saw three people sitting in a car with no lights on. One of the people quickly left the car and went into a house.
The people remaining in the car said they had been smoking grape-flavored cigars, but officers saw marijuana on the car floor.
After a search of their clothing and vehicle, they were found to have nearly 20 grams of marijuana, two scales and other drug paraphernalia.
They were arrested for marijuana possession with intent to deliver. The Wauwatosa man was also violating his probation for sexual assault.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is construction on Mayfair Road taking so long?
- Pedestrian killed in crash at Bluemound and Mayfair roads
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept. 25
- Business Spotlight: Wauwatosa's Fair Trade is a retail shop in the 'helping people' sector
- Business Notes: Sept. 25
- In Our Schools: Sept. 25
- Correction: Volume of water possibly held by basins is 315 million gallons
- Cheveux brings fresh style to Wauwatosa's salon market
- Woman arrested in Wauwatosa for assault after allegedly punching a juvenile
- Five-story apartment complex proposed for Wauwatosa Village