An 18-year-old man was arrested for underage drinking and resisting arrest after the Wauwatosa Fire Department was called to a residence in the 1800 block of North 73rd Street at 12:42 a.m. April 11.
According to a Wauwatosa Police report:
The man had hit his head on the edge of a poker table, and he was bleeding. When paramedics arrived, he ran out of the house, and his friends quickly locked the doors and turned off the lights. When officers tried to investigate, the residents did not answer the door or phone. The 18-year-old man said they were not happy with him because he drank six beers on the walk to their house.
The man resisted arrest, so officers used pepper spray on him. He finally settled down when officers said they might have to use a Taser.
The man made suicidal comments and was taken to Milwaukee County Mental Health before being sent to Froedtert Hospital to treat his head laceration.
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa (1)
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour (1)
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (11)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes