An 18-year-old man was arrested for underage drinking and resisting arrest after the Wauwatosa Fire Department was called to a residence in the 1800 block of North 73rd Street at 12:42 a.m. April 11.
According to a Wauwatosa Police report:
The man had hit his head on the edge of a poker table, and he was bleeding. When paramedics arrived, he ran out of the house, and his friends quickly locked the doors and turned off the lights. When officers tried to investigate, the residents did not answer the door or phone. The 18-year-old man said they were not happy with him because he drank six beers on the walk to their house.
The man resisted arrest, so officers used pepper spray on him. He finally settled down when officers said they might have to use a Taser.
The man made suicidal comments and was taken to Milwaukee County Mental Health before being sent to Froedtert Hospital to treat his head laceration.
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)
- Business Spotlight: Cranky Al's has grown from desperation to a Wauwatosa institution (4)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: July21
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Lecture at library to address existentialism and anxiety