TeraMedica Healthcare Technology is partnering with Compressus Inc., a Washington, D.C., software technology company, the companies said Wednesday.
Compressus makes software that helps health care providers organize work flow and integrate information from different systems. TeraMedica is a Wauwatosa company with 30 employees that makes software to help health care providers collect digital medical images.
Together, the products allow physicians and patients to instantly access medical images such as X-rays, MRI scans or cardiology exams, as well as other types of clinical digital content such as electronic reports, from a single work list, the companies said.
"We do all the heavy images," said Paul Markham, TeraMedica's vice president of global strategy and marketing. "And they deal with, once you've got it, where are you going to send it and how are you going to look at it."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Not just a class, but an adventure
- Decision on Mayfair apartment proposal delayed by Wauwatosa plan panel
- Ask NOW: Why all the yellow flags on Wisconsin Avenue in Wauwatosa?
- News & Notes: Dec. 11
- Plumber dragged as he tries to stop tool thieves outside Wauwatosa Home Depot
- Man arrested for exposing himself to woman in Wauwatosa
- Police Report: Dec. 11
- Wauwatosa schedules North Avenue repaving project for summer
- Wauwatosa presents new teacher pay plan
- Wauwatosa School Board honors 11 staff employees for exemplary service