TeraMedica Healthcare Technology is partnering with Compressus Inc., a Washington, D.C., software technology company, the companies said Wednesday.
Compressus makes software that helps health care providers organize work flow and integrate information from different systems. TeraMedica is a Wauwatosa company with 30 employees that makes software to help health care providers collect digital medical images.
Together, the products allow physicians and patients to instantly access medical images such as X-rays, MRI scans or cardiology exams, as well as other types of clinical digital content such as electronic reports, from a single work list, the companies said.
"We do all the heavy images," said Paul Markham, TeraMedica's vice president of global strategy and marketing. "And they deal with, once you've got it, where are you going to send it and how are you going to look at it."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa development for Mayfair Road comes back in modified form
- Wauwatosa's Hoppe Tree Service reuses diseased, dying trees in new Urban Wood Lab
- Wauwatosa Woman's Club tries again for parking expansion
- News and Notes
- Most Wauwatosa schools exceed state expectations on district report card
- 1,001 books before kindergarten is more than just a list
- Biz Buzz: Salon, bakery, and chiropractor opening soon
- Fire Chief pulls support from TosaFest fundraiser after firefighters run ad 'embarrassing' city
- In Our Schools: September 18
- EFW grants inspire enriching classroom curriculum