TeraMedica Healthcare Technology is partnering with Compressus Inc., a Washington, D.C., software technology company, the companies said Wednesday.
Compressus makes software that helps health care providers organize work flow and integrate information from different systems. TeraMedica is a Wauwatosa company with 30 employees that makes software to help health care providers collect digital medical images.
Together, the products allow physicians and patients to instantly access medical images such as X-rays, MRI scans or cardiology exams, as well as other types of clinical digital content such as electronic reports, from a single work list, the companies said.
"We do all the heavy images," said Paul Markham, TeraMedica's vice president of global strategy and marketing. "And they deal with, once you've got it, where are you going to send it and how are you going to look at it."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Zoo Interchange ramp closing March 26-April 2
- Wauwatiki plans to bring Caribbean cuisine, cocktails to East Tosa
- Student writing contest entries due today
- Wauwatosa East students reeling from teacher's sudden resignation
- Wauwatosans lobby lawmakers for public education funding
- Wauwatosa police warn residents about buying fake iPhones
- Education Foundation of Wauwatosa donates $69,784 to district in 8 grants
- Washington Ranks among Healthier Counties in Wisconsin's Health Rankings
- Ask Now: Why is there only one westbound Watertown Plank Road lane leading to Highway 45 ramps?
- Cattywampus upcycling store in Wauwatosa makes vintage decor modern