TeraMedica Healthcare Technology is partnering with Compressus Inc., a Washington, D.C., software technology company, the companies said Wednesday.
Compressus makes software that helps health care providers organize work flow and integrate information from different systems. TeraMedica is a Wauwatosa company with 30 employees that makes software to help health care providers collect digital medical images.
Together, the products allow physicians and patients to instantly access medical images such as X-rays, MRI scans or cardiology exams, as well as other types of clinical digital content such as electronic reports, from a single work list, the companies said.
"We do all the heavy images," said Paul Markham, TeraMedica's vice president of global strategy and marketing. "And they deal with, once you've got it, where are you going to send it and how are you going to look at it."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license
- Ice skating to return to Center Street Park on Wauwatosa border after decades away
- U.S. Naval Academy midshipman educates young minds at Our Redeemer Lutheran School