TeraMedica Healthcare Technology is partnering with Compressus Inc., a Washington, D.C., software technology company, the companies said Wednesday.
Compressus makes software that helps health care providers organize work flow and integrate information from different systems. TeraMedica is a Wauwatosa company with 30 employees that makes software to help health care providers collect digital medical images.
Together, the products allow physicians and patients to instantly access medical images such as X-rays, MRI scans or cardiology exams, as well as other types of clinical digital content such as electronic reports, from a single work list, the companies said.
"We do all the heavy images," said Paul Markham, TeraMedica's vice president of global strategy and marketing. "And they deal with, once you've got it, where are you going to send it and how are you going to look at it."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options
- Former Wauwatosa priest pleads not guilty to embezzlement charges
- New principal at Lincoln Elementary vows to help students find their 'spark'
- Weekly Planner: Aug. 28