A 55-year-old Wauwatosa man was arrested twice in last week for prowling in residential areas.
The man lives in a local unsupervised group home for the mentally disabled and he has been told on seven occasions since February not to peep in windows or try entering people's homes and garages.
According to Wauwatosa Police Department reports:
On April 5, he tried to enter the rear door of a residence in the 600 block of Crescent Court at 10:30 a.m. The homeowner scared the man off, but she watched as he walked through yards and tried to open doors in the 6800 block of Blue Mound Road.
On Saturday, he went into an open garage, then tried to open a door at a residence in the 6700 block of Blue Mound Road. The homeowner said she has seen him trying to enter properties many times and on this day watched as he checked out several neighboring residences.
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: June 30
- Video: Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa endorses bus rapid transit route, more approvals needed (3)
- Wauwatosa officer fatally shoots man at Madison Park
- Wauwatosa Public Library announces list of summer events
- Blood drives scheduled for Milwaukee County during month of July
- Two lanes on Wauwatosa's Harmonee Bridge to close Thursday
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes baby harbor seal, bonobo
- East Tosa Gran Prix returns to Wauwatosa June 26
- Hidden Tosa: Inside the Wauwatosa Police Department