A 55-year-old Wauwatosa man was arrested twice in last week for prowling in residential areas.
The man lives in a local unsupervised group home for the mentally disabled and he has been told on seven occasions since February not to peep in windows or try entering people's homes and garages.
According to Wauwatosa Police Department reports:
On April 5, he tried to enter the rear door of a residence in the 600 block of Crescent Court at 10:30 a.m. The homeowner scared the man off, but she watched as he walked through yards and tried to open doors in the 6800 block of Blue Mound Road.
On Saturday, he went into an open garage, then tried to open a door at a residence in the 6700 block of Blue Mound Road. The homeowner said she has seen him trying to enter properties many times and on this day watched as he checked out several neighboring residences.
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 26
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 30
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: May 26
- Video: Reporter takes us along the 2016 Run Tosa Run
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Tips for finding the perfect bicycle
- Five biking routes to try in Wauwatosa and beyond this summer
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: May 19
- Campus News: May 19