Jon Vice, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin chairman, is the recipient of the 2009 Arthur B. Kohasky Leadership Award, making him one of the people who will be honored for making a positive impact on the community at the Wauwatosa Public Library Leadership Luncheon on Tuesday, May 12.
Vice, who recently retired from the position of chief executive officer, provided nearly 30 years of hospital leadership. He serves on several boards, including that of the Children's Miracle Network.
Student Leadership Awards will be given to Madeline Bersch, Pius XI High School; Jaclyn Glaser, Wauwatosa West High School; Anna Layden, Divine Savior Holy Angels High School; Ryan Moss, Marquette University High School; Matthew Patton, Wauwatosa East High School; and Erica Spielgelberg, Wisconsin Lutheran High School.
Pulitzer-prize winning journalist and author Bob Woodward will give the keynote address for the luncheon at the Crowne Plaza.
To purchase tickets, call (414) 471-8487.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Student writing contest entries due today
- Wauwatosa East students reeling from teacher's sudden resignation
- Wauwatosans lobby lawmakers for public education funding
- Wauwatosa police warn residents about buying fake iPhones
- Education Foundation of Wauwatosa donates $69,784 to district in 8 grants
- Washington Ranks among Healthier Counties in Wisconsin's Health Rankings
- Ask Now: Why is there only one westbound Watertown Plank Road lane leading to Highway 45 ramps?
- Cattywampus upcycling store in Wauwatosa makes vintage decor modern
- In Our Schools: March 26, 2015
- Hidden Tosa: The sordid life story of garbage