Jon Vice, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin chairman, is the recipient of the 2009 Arthur B. Kohasky Leadership Award, making him one of the people who will be honored for making a positive impact on the community at the Wauwatosa Public Library Leadership Luncheon on Tuesday, May 12.
Vice, who recently retired from the position of chief executive officer, provided nearly 30 years of hospital leadership. He serves on several boards, including that of the Children's Miracle Network.
Student Leadership Awards will be given to Madeline Bersch, Pius XI High School; Jaclyn Glaser, Wauwatosa West High School; Anna Layden, Divine Savior Holy Angels High School; Ryan Moss, Marquette University High School; Matthew Patton, Wauwatosa East High School; and Erica Spielgelberg, Wisconsin Lutheran High School.
Pulitzer-prize winning journalist and author Bob Woodward will give the keynote address for the luncheon at the Crowne Plaza.
To purchase tickets, call (414) 471-8487.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license
- Ice skating to return to Center Street Park on Wauwatosa border after decades away
- U.S. Naval Academy midshipman educates young minds at Our Redeemer Lutheran School