Jon Vice, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin chairman, is the recipient of the 2009 Arthur B. Kohasky Leadership Award, making him one of the people who will be honored for making a positive impact on the community at the Wauwatosa Public Library Leadership Luncheon on Tuesday, May 12.
Vice, who recently retired from the position of chief executive officer, provided nearly 30 years of hospital leadership. He serves on several boards, including that of the Children's Miracle Network.
Student Leadership Awards will be given to Madeline Bersch, Pius XI High School; Jaclyn Glaser, Wauwatosa West High School; Anna Layden, Divine Savior Holy Angels High School; Ryan Moss, Marquette University High School; Matthew Patton, Wauwatosa East High School; and Erica Spielgelberg, Wisconsin Lutheran High School.
Pulitzer-prize winning journalist and author Bob Woodward will give the keynote address for the luncheon at the Crowne Plaza.
To purchase tickets, call (414) 471-8487.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chinese Lunar New Year celebration at Mayfair Sunday
- Police to warn against impaired driving on St. Patrick's Day
- Fundraiser covers funeral expenses for victim of Wauwatosa house fire
- News & Notes: March 5, 2015
- Wauwatosa Common Council approves rezoning for Wisconsin Lutheran College parking structure
- In Our Schools: March 5
- Local developer sees opportunity for rebuild of Wauwatosa library, city hall
- Big talk on drugs has macro and micro perspectives at Wauwatosa East
- Wauwatosa library first in state to offer Hoopla video and music streaming
- Ask Now: Why does Aldi have so many handicap parking spaces?