Jon Vice, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin chairman, is the recipient of the 2009 Arthur B. Kohasky Leadership Award, making him one of the people who will be honored for making a positive impact on the community at the Wauwatosa Public Library Leadership Luncheon on Tuesday, May 12.
Vice, who recently retired from the position of chief executive officer, provided nearly 30 years of hospital leadership. He serves on several boards, including that of the Children's Miracle Network.
Student Leadership Awards will be given to Madeline Bersch, Pius XI High School; Jaclyn Glaser, Wauwatosa West High School; Anna Layden, Divine Savior Holy Angels High School; Ryan Moss, Marquette University High School; Matthew Patton, Wauwatosa East High School; and Erica Spielgelberg, Wisconsin Lutheran High School.
Pulitzer-prize winning journalist and author Bob Woodward will give the keynote address for the luncheon at the Crowne Plaza.
To purchase tickets, call (414) 471-8487.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Athleta coming to Mayfair
- In Brief: Three aquatic parks, including Hoyt Pool, to stay open through Monday
- 88-year-old passenger dies after three-car crash in Tosa
- Police say train accident was 'apparent suicide' by Oak Creek man
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves