Jon Vice, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin chairman, is the recipient of the 2009 Arthur B. Kohasky Leadership Award, making him one of the people who will be honored for making a positive impact on the community at the Wauwatosa Public Library Leadership Luncheon on Tuesday, May 12.
Vice, who recently retired from the position of chief executive officer, provided nearly 30 years of hospital leadership. He serves on several boards, including that of the Children's Miracle Network.
Student Leadership Awards will be given to Madeline Bersch, Pius XI High School; Jaclyn Glaser, Wauwatosa West High School; Anna Layden, Divine Savior Holy Angels High School; Ryan Moss, Marquette University High School; Matthew Patton, Wauwatosa East High School; and Erica Spielgelberg, Wisconsin Lutheran High School.
Pulitzer-prize winning journalist and author Bob Woodward will give the keynote address for the luncheon at the Crowne Plaza.
To purchase tickets, call (414) 471-8487.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hawaiian grocery crowd-funds commercial kitchen
- Wauwatosa School District creates new mobile app
- Tosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Business Notes: July 24, 2014
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Wauwatosa police link car thefts to those in Milwaukee County
- Hart Park Senior Center looks for new operator
- Former Wauwatosa priest appears in court after several missed appearances