A 15-year-old Wauwatosa boy was arrested for possession and dealing marijuana at Wauwatosa East High School, 7500 Milwaukee Ave., at 1:15 p.m. March 30.
A student said the boy had been showing off bags of marijuana during class. When questioned by principals, the boy was found to have two bags of the drug and grape and strawberry flavored cigars, which he said are used as blunts to mask the marijuana smell.
By searching the text messages on his cell phone, officers were able to determine he had actually brought three bags of marijuana and three cigars to school.
He sold one of each to a 16-year-old female student during class. She was arrested for marijuana possession, and officers found prescription pain pills in her purse.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa students hit same average ACT score as last year
- Wauwatosa health department addresses residents' 'excessive' drinking
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest; Aug. 21
- News and Notes: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Construction underway on Hart Park Pavilion
- Wauwatosa pastor defends political speech in federal court case
- Band Blast Off gives beginner musicians a boost
- Terminated Wauwatosa firefighters still fighting for disability benefits
- Ask Now: What's happening with three businesses on North Avenue?
- Wauwatosa columnist Peggy Dean, in her own words