A 15-year-old Wauwatosa boy was arrested for possession and dealing marijuana at Wauwatosa East High School, 7500 Milwaukee Ave., at 1:15 p.m. March 30.
A student said the boy had been showing off bags of marijuana during class. When questioned by principals, the boy was found to have two bags of the drug and grape and strawberry flavored cigars, which he said are used as blunts to mask the marijuana smell.
By searching the text messages on his cell phone, officers were able to determine he had actually brought three bags of marijuana and three cigars to school.
He sold one of each to a 16-year-old female student during class. She was arrested for marijuana possession, and officers found prescription pain pills in her purse.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police concealing more information due to federal court ruling
- Summer sizzle brings plenty of entertainment to Wauwatosa
- City needs to fund senior center if it has hopes of a future
- Eschweiler preservation saga not over yet in Wauwatosa
- Roosevelt Elementary students place in dance competition
- Police Report: May 23
- Fire department offers lessons on car seat safety
- $100 million in sewer costs loom over Wauwatosa
- Safe Routes to School in Wauwatosa continues to spread word