A 15-year-old Wauwatosa boy was arrested for possession and dealing marijuana at Wauwatosa East High School, 7500 Milwaukee Ave., at 1:15 p.m. March 30.
A student said the boy had been showing off bags of marijuana during class. When questioned by principals, the boy was found to have two bags of the drug and grape and strawberry flavored cigars, which he said are used as blunts to mask the marijuana smell.
By searching the text messages on his cell phone, officers were able to determine he had actually brought three bags of marijuana and three cigars to school.
He sold one of each to a 16-year-old female student during class. She was arrested for marijuana possession, and officers found prescription pain pills in her purse.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director