Two men held up employees of Cousins, 12325 W. Burleigh St., before fleeing with an undisclosed amount of money Wednesday.
According to a Wauwatosa Police report:
They entered the store with black hoods over their heads and scarves covering the lower part of their faces. They quickly pointed a handgun at an employee and ordered her to open the register. They came behind the counter and started grabbing money, then fled on foot.
Employees described both suspects as black men in their late teens or early 20s. One had light skin with a medium build, was about 5 feet 4 inches tall and curly hair. The second was described as 5 feet 6 inches, medium build with dark skin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality
- Wauwatosa's State Street Station project sent back to committee
- In Our Schools: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wauwatosa West football field considered for $1.5 million artificial turf upgrade