Two men held up employees of Cousins, 12325 W. Burleigh St., before fleeing with an undisclosed amount of money Wednesday.
According to a Wauwatosa Police report:
They entered the store with black hoods over their heads and scarves covering the lower part of their faces. They quickly pointed a handgun at an employee and ordered her to open the register. They came behind the counter and started grabbing money, then fled on foot.
Employees described both suspects as black men in their late teens or early 20s. One had light skin with a medium build, was about 5 feet 4 inches tall and curly hair. The second was described as 5 feet 6 inches, medium build with dark skin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 10 Days in Tosa offers map to participating restaurants
- Large Wauwatosa oak tree cut down after storm damage
- Wauwatosa police will host OWI Task Force deployment
- Tosa author publishes children's book based on real life encounters with mouse
- Wauwatosa officers return to work after weeks of administrative leave following shooting death (2)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: Sept. 3
- Common council OKs addition of right turn lane at Burleigh Street onto Mayfair Road
- Tosa's Safe Routes to School unveils new safety features in high foot traffic areas (1)
- Ask Now: Is there going to be a park and ride lot on Watertown Plank Road?
- Annual '10 Days in Tosa' promises dining steals, good eats