Two men held up employees of Cousins, 12325 W. Burleigh St., before fleeing with an undisclosed amount of money Wednesday.
According to a Wauwatosa Police report:
They entered the store with black hoods over their heads and scarves covering the lower part of their faces. They quickly pointed a handgun at an employee and ordered her to open the register. They came behind the counter and started grabbing money, then fled on foot.
Employees described both suspects as black men in their late teens or early 20s. One had light skin with a medium build, was about 5 feet 4 inches tall and curly hair. The second was described as 5 feet 6 inches, medium build with dark skin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Mayfair parking structure to open tonight
- The Malt Shoppe opens Friday in Wauwatosa
- Taste of the Town: Eddie Martini's remains a classic stop
- Wauwatosa businesses recognized for employing people with disabilities
- Neighbors continue combating Wauwatosa Woman's Club parking proposal (1)
- Wauwatosa's Center Street, lined with schools, could see sidewalks, bike lanes
- Wauwatosa negotiating financial aid for Underwood apartments
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 23
- Tosa East Players perform play-within-a-play in 'Curtains'
- What to expect as Wauwautosa YMCA changes hands