Two men held up employees of Cousins, 12325 W. Burleigh St., before fleeing with an undisclosed amount of money Wednesday.
According to a Wauwatosa Police report:
They entered the store with black hoods over their heads and scarves covering the lower part of their faces. They quickly pointed a handgun at an employee and ordered her to open the register. They came behind the counter and started grabbing money, then fled on foot.
Employees described both suspects as black men in their late teens or early 20s. One had light skin with a medium build, was about 5 feet 4 inches tall and curly hair. The second was described as 5 feet 6 inches, medium build with dark skin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask NOW: Is Currie Dog Park expanding?
- Business Notes: May 16
- Rios appointed to take open Tosa School Board seat
- Wauwatosa preservation panel approves plan for Eschweiler buildings
- Village of Wauwatosa starts work on new signage system
- ANEW offers seniors in need of care options
- Developer drops controversial Village project in Wauwatosa
- Baseball diamond project gets Wauwatosa panel's approval
- News & Notes: May 16
- Local bands compete in Launchpad event