An 18-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for theft after he was caught eating a doughnut at the Pick n’ Save at 6950 W. State St.
According to Wauwatosa police:
The man was seen eating a doughnut, which he did not pay for, near the bakery area at 5:37 p.m. Sunday.
He was then observed in the checkout line making a small purchase and walking out of the store with a large bulge in the front pocket of his sweat shirt.
A man from loss prevention confronted the man, who was attempting to steal a bag of gummy fish.
The man was also arrested for obstruction after falsely identifying himself to officers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director