An 18-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for theft after he was caught eating a doughnut at the Pick n’ Save at 6950 W. State St.
According to Wauwatosa police:
The man was seen eating a doughnut, which he did not pay for, near the bakery area at 5:37 p.m. Sunday.
He was then observed in the checkout line making a small purchase and walking out of the store with a large bulge in the front pocket of his sweat shirt.
A man from loss prevention confronted the man, who was attempting to steal a bag of gummy fish.
The man was also arrested for obstruction after falsely identifying himself to officers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Our Schools: March 13
- School Board opposes Senate legislation
- Ask NOW: Do Tosa students spend more days in school than required?
- Fattoni's on North Avenue shuts down
- Matt Stippich will bring leadership skills, passion to council post
- Wellness fair promotes healthy lifestyle among Wilson Elementary students
- In Our Schools: March 6
- Police Report: March 6
- Change aims for user-friendly government
- Ask NOW: When will North Avenue traffic signals be improved?