An 18-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for theft after he was caught eating a doughnut at the Pick n’ Save at 6950 W. State St.
According to Wauwatosa police:
The man was seen eating a doughnut, which he did not pay for, near the bakery area at 5:37 p.m. Sunday.
He was then observed in the checkout line making a small purchase and walking out of the store with a large bulge in the front pocket of his sweat shirt.
A man from loss prevention confronted the man, who was attempting to steal a bag of gummy fish.
The man was also arrested for obstruction after falsely identifying himself to officers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Malt Shoppe opens Friday in Wauwatosa
- Taste of the Town: Eddie Martini's remains a classic stop
- Wauwatosa businesses recognized for employing people with disabilities
- Neighbors continue combating Wauwatosa Woman's Club parking proposal
- Wauwatosa's Center Street, lined with schools, could see sidewalks, bike lanes
- Wauwatosa negotiating financial aid for Underwood apartments
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 23
- Tosa East Players perform play-within-a-play in 'Curtains'
- What to expect as Wauwautosa YMCA changes hands
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why don't public and parochial schools have the same schedules?