The Hoyt Park pool building, 1800 Swan Blvd., was vandalized for the third time in three months.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
A Milwaukee County Parks worker was checking on the property about 4 p.m. Sunday, when he noticed several doors ajar. The doors on the building's east side had been pulled off their hinges and several windows were broken. There was also evidence that a small fire had been set using an aerosol can as fuel, but had since been extinguished. Damage was estimated at $500.
The parks employee said he last checked the building March 15.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa West student fights through cerebral palsy to earn black belt
- Local pets receive blessing at Tosa Methodist church
- City committee approves TIF terms for Mayfair Road apartments
- Innovation Campus in Wauwatosa draws interest from universities
- Phase 2 Skateshop opens on State Street in Wauwatosa
- Ask Now: Why is toilet paper used in the repair of city streets?
- Weekly Planner: Oct. 2
- East Tosa BID plan rejected
- Man killed in rollover crash on Highway 45 in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Police Reports: Oct. 2