The Hoyt Park pool building, 1800 Swan Blvd., was vandalized for the third time in three months.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
A Milwaukee County Parks worker was checking on the property about 4 p.m. Sunday, when he noticed several doors ajar. The doors on the building's east side had been pulled off their hinges and several windows were broken. There was also evidence that a small fire had been set using an aerosol can as fuel, but had since been extinguished. Damage was estimated at $500.
The parks employee said he last checked the building March 15.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa's Lady in Red reopens as Nikki's Boutique after remodel
- 'Tarzan' takes flight at Wauwatosa East
- Tosa Recreation Dept. to hold textile recycling event
- Exactly 175 years ago, Wauwatosa became a town (3)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: April 30
- Milwaukee teens charged for armed robbery in Mayfair bathroom
- Parents raise conflict of interest concerns about Wauwatosa School Board member (20)
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: April 30
- In Our Schools: April 30
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Chiropractor says it's not just about the spine