The Hoyt Park pool building, 1800 Swan Blvd., was vandalized for the third time in three months.
According to a Wauwatosa Police Department report:
A Milwaukee County Parks worker was checking on the property about 4 p.m. Sunday, when he noticed several doors ajar. The doors on the building's east side had been pulled off their hinges and several windows were broken. There was also evidence that a small fire had been set using an aerosol can as fuel, but had since been extinguished. Damage was estimated at $500.
The parks employee said he last checked the building March 15.
- Name revealed of new female giraffe at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- State Street road work may be the biggest headache this year in Wauwatosa (1)
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour (1)
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (8)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes