We Energies officials are trying to figure out why 3,200 customers in west Milwaukee and east Wauwatosa have lost power.
Customers bounded by W. Hadley St., N. 30th St., Wauwatosa Ave. and Hillcrest Drive have been hit by the outage. Company officials learned customers lost power around 2:30 p.m., We Energies spokeswoman Irrisol Arce said.
We Energies sent a crew to the area to discover the source of the outage, Arce said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality
- Wauwatosa's State Street Station project sent back to committee
- In Our Schools: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wauwatosa West football field considered for $1.5 million artificial turf upgrade