We Energies officials are trying to figure out why 3,200 customers in west Milwaukee and east Wauwatosa have lost power.
Customers bounded by W. Hadley St., N. 30th St., Wauwatosa Ave. and Hillcrest Drive have been hit by the outage. Company officials learned customers lost power around 2:30 p.m., We Energies spokeswoman Irrisol Arce said.
We Energies sent a crew to the area to discover the source of the outage, Arce said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94