We Energies officials are trying to figure out why 3,200 customers in west Milwaukee and east Wauwatosa have lost power.
Customers bounded by W. Hadley St., N. 30th St., Wauwatosa Ave. and Hillcrest Drive have been hit by the outage. Company officials learned customers lost power around 2:30 p.m., We Energies spokeswoman Irrisol Arce said.
We Energies sent a crew to the area to discover the source of the outage, Arce said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 23-29
- 10 Days in Tosa offers map to participating restaurants
- Large Wauwatosa oak tree cut down after storm damage
- Wauwatosa police will host OWI Task Force deployment
- Tosa author publishes children's book based on real life encounters with mouse
- Wauwatosa officers return to work after weeks of administrative leave following shooting death (2)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: Sept. 3
- Common council OKs addition of right turn lane at Burleigh Street onto Mayfair Road
- Tosa's Safe Routes to School unveils new safety features in high foot traffic areas (1)
- Ask Now: Is there going to be a park and ride lot on Watertown Plank Road?