We Energies officials are trying to figure out why 3,200 customers in west Milwaukee and east Wauwatosa have lost power.
Customers bounded by W. Hadley St., N. 30th St., Wauwatosa Ave. and Hillcrest Drive have been hit by the outage. Company officials learned customers lost power around 2:30 p.m., We Energies spokeswoman Irrisol Arce said.
We Energies sent a crew to the area to discover the source of the outage, Arce said.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Power restored to Eisenhower after classes canceled
- Four-story apartment building proposed for Hall Automotive site
- Little Read Book in Wauwatosa has author signing Sunday
- Wauwatosa police say train death was accidental
- Wauwatosa School District to tighten security with added cameras, changed school entrances
- Wauwatosa Senior Center plans November events
- Biz Buz:: New brew at Ray's
- Ask Now: When will 124th Street be reopened?
- Wauwatosa School Board approves 1.43 percent levy reduction
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 30