The state Public Service Commission is asking Wisconsin residents and business owners to provide input on broadband needs by filling out a survey at psc.wi.gov.
The survey will help identify areas of the state that do not have broadband Internet access or are underserved by the technology.
Up to $7.2 billion in American Reinvestment and Recovery Act funds are available nationally for broadband improvement. State officials hope to capture some of money.
- 360NOW: Wander Wawatosa's village
- Milwaukee Co. Zoo welcomes new female giraffe calf
- Video Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa seeks volunteers for focus groups on city communication
- Area businesses collaborate to create the 'Cranky Sammie' in East Tosa
- District leaders question use of Wauwatosa schools as voting locations (9)
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: May 2
- Moms get free admission to the zoo
- Pathways High alternative school pushes ahead despite adverse response from Wauwatosa schools
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 17-23