The state Public Service Commission is asking Wisconsin residents and business owners to provide input on broadband needs by filling out a survey at psc.wi.gov.
The survey will help identify areas of the state that do not have broadband Internet access or are underserved by the technology.
Up to $7.2 billion in American Reinvestment and Recovery Act funds are available nationally for broadband improvement. State officials hope to capture some of money.
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Wauwatosa law enforcement honors fallen officers during national bike tour
- Wauwatosa alderman calls 1979 parking ordinance 'nitpicky,' looks for change (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: May 26
- Wauwatosa News IQ: May 26
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are left-turn signals different at different times?
- Tosa school libraries gear up for fall introduction of 'makerspaces'
- Tosa West's We the People team reflects on nationals, yearly successes
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: May 26
- Transit officials: proposed BRT system could attract thousands of new riders