The Journal Sentinel's Tom Daykin is reporting that a proposed sale of land by Milwaukee County to University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee for UWM's planned new engineering campus on the County Grounds ran into a delay Monday before the County Board's Committee on Economic and Community Development.
Committee members voted unanimously to hold the item until some changes--including a proposed increase in the sale price--can be made to the proposal. The proposal could return later this month to the committee.
For more on this story, check out Daykin's Land and Space blog on JSOnline.
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Aug. 1